Jump to content

Bigjimg

Members
  • Posts

    204
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigjimg

  1. nice,where did you get them from? Got them from http://www.zeetoyz.com/350zengine.htm
  2. Where I got it from they dont stock them any more.
  3. Well as title no intention of messing with the Z when I bought it,but now 8 months on since I got it the engine bay has changed strangely enough. Before: After:
  4. These arrived today, will spend about 5 minutes fitting them , ultra quick mod! Big Thanks to Terry for supplying them.
  5. Probably my FTO ,although the Z is right up there with it!
  6. I live in south west too and I do all the servicing of the 350z myself as i dont know of any specialist round here that I would trust to do any work on it. At the end of the day its pretty much the same as any other car if you change the oil and filter, air filter, plugs etc etc it should be very reliable. And should just add, if you have any issues this forum is the place to come as everyone is very helpful.
  7. Hopefully this might help you all out. Cruise control set to 70mph on motorway cobra cat back, cobra y pipes, cobra HFC's resonated system video. A bit long but if you want to hear a bit of what its like on throttle go to 2 min 20 secs or thereabouts. When motorway cruising its mainly road noise you hear, I dont hear any droning that some seam to have.
  8. At last the sun has come back!!!
  9. Ordered some bits this morning from Terry this morning, very easy guy to deal with.
  10. http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Boot-Spring-Lift/84415-CD71A
  11. Been running with a full set of RS3's all winter and as you say in Scotland it rains most of the time so they are probably the best tyre for the conditions. Never had any issues with standing water or greasy roads, loads of grip.
  12. Best to get some spare trim clips just in case any break by the way, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20x-8mm-Plastic-Rivet-Trim-Clips-for-Bumpers-Splashguards-Wheelarch-Liner-/371194285810?hash=item566ce74ef2:g:PzAAAOSwD0lUbdM9
  13. Have a look at this thread, it might help you out. http://www.350z-uk.c...dicator-lights/
  14. http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Arch-Liner-Front-of-Right-Front/Off-Side/63844-CF40A http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Arch-Liner-Front-of-Left-Front/Near-Side/63845-CF40A Just bought a pair from them recently
  15. Thanks Chris for supplying me with the Cobra HFC's at a very good price! All fitted now and sounding spot on.
  16. Car is not remapped, no noticeable drone at all when cruising along, will get some revvy video and inside cabin video for you guys over the next few days and post it here. I would certainly recommend the Cobra system, it has turned out to be just the right amount of volume when gassing it but nice and subtle burble when lifting off the gas. Thanks to all those that supplied me with the parts.
  17. For those of you that want to hear the difference. Its subtle I think but the car runs sweeter with the HFC's in place. First clip is Cobra cat back with Ypipe second is full cobra system with HFC's on, resonated system. Both are just cold start on tickover but there is a noticeable deeper note with the HFC's on. http://vid128.photob...zpssfcpaawo.mp4 http://vid128.photob...zpsdvfyxcv8.mp4
  18. A friend of mine owns an RS in green and was phoned by a main dealer the other day to go and see them. Upshot of this is they offered him far more money than he paid for it so he sold it to them. So that kinda puts the prices coming down on them to bed me thinks.
  19. Finally got the last piece of the Cobra system on today, so now running full system Cobra inc. HFC's. Loving the sound and the car is definately breathing easier . Very well made system and fits perfectly. Did a quick sound clip before these were on and will do another soon to compare and will post back here. Sound clips are on another post. http://www.350z-uk.c...a-hfc-question/
  20. I have a set of your clear reflectors too but still using conventional bulbs. Was wandering what value and wattage of resistor you used with your led bulbs? I used these resistors to sort out the quick flashing after LED install. http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
  21. Sorted out the LED indicators flashing to quickly today with a couple of load resistors. So all bulbs look the same now which is what I was after. Fog light, reversing light and indicators all the same style of bulb. All like this, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161978248138?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  22. Not a very good photo, but they are bright!!!!
  23. Spent a couple of hours installing these this afternoon, Before: "] After: Fitted them with cree Led's but found I need load resistors on the indicators despite them being canbus Led's. Easy enough to sort that out. Light units are plug and play if using original bulbs. Got a few skint knuckles for my troubles And yes I know the car needs washed again
  24. Oh well, suppose I will just try them out for myself Just ordered a pair of cobra HFC's to match up with the rest of the cobra system. Skint knuckles time again putting them on probably when they arrive.
×
×
  • Create New...