-
Posts
1,069 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Mikevv
-
Are those genuine carbon or painted/dipped? I'm looking at getting myself a set, but dipped cause I don't think I can afford real carbon ones Show us some pics when they're fitted please bud
-
From what I was told in the Ford dealer today, they are all sold out for this year, next batch comes in March so I believe. Also for £36k for a nice V8 mustang, you can't get much cheaper for a brand new car with that level of performance, and sound. A C63 is more a GT bruiser IMO. The gearbox is lacking and so is the traction. Just a brute, which is great fun too!! M3 would be more serious driving, like track/B road carver. Again these are just my opinions, so take them with a size 12 full of salt Let us know what you decide, with PICS!!!
-
*** TORQEN *** 350z TORQUE SOLUTION Billet Stubby Antenna
Mikevv replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Do these perform as well as the OEM ones? Worried I'll lose signal strength etc ( old male " size matters " thing ) One picky question, do you have other styled ones as in black/blued/chrome or even different shapes? Thanks guys, looking forward to ordering one from you guys -
Finally found the one - One week wait for her :(
Mikevv replied to Mikevv's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Unfortunately I'm about a month away from my first year of no claims so it's a tad high at the moment, at around £1800 a year. Not bad when you consider my first car was an E46 318i and that worked out around £1500 a year. Would much prefer to spend that on mode or tyree and fuel!!! -
Finally found the one - One week wait for her :(
Mikevv replied to Mikevv's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
I believe its Beaulie too, but yeah I might actually go, be my first ever car meet, problem is I work night shifts so it'll have to see how I feel around the time, can always pop a can of monster or 2 -
Finally found the one - One week wait for her :(
Mikevv replied to Mikevv's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
I figured this much, jam a plastic tool thing in there and pop them out, had to do something similar on my old car. Painted them Mercedes Obsidian Black lol was half way between matt and metallic, had a nice high quality plastic look to it. Probably just go matt black for now, keep it smooth then get them aqua dipped as theres someone on here that does it , so they'll be getting a message soon, in around a month -
Bought a Zed today - anyone know the car?
Mikevv replied to ralosc's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Wow that is a very tidy looking car, especially for it's age! I've seen cars 5 years newer worn out far more! Good buy buddy -
Hi guys, as some of you may know, I joined a while back looking for general help and hoping to find that perfect car from you forum addicts Well as it turns out, today I bought my baby At the age of 20, it's a lot of car, and as my 2nd car, it's going to be pampered beyond belief, sorry to the girlfriend!!! She is a black 2007 '56 plate car, Reg number VE56LND , Had one previous owner who sadly passed away, but left this car in great condition! It was serviced ever year on the dot. Came with all the service history, receipts and original booklet and 2 keys. Unfortunately there are some niggles, it has light scratches, from bushes I think, but they'll polish out easily More importantly, there are NO, let me repeat... ZERO dents on the car Most important of all though, she runs smooth, flawlessly. I guess thats the 50k miles and full history part doings its job. Unfortunately the previous owner was a bit older, and not as agile, and has thus worn away the bolster slightly. The dealer has promised to have this fixed for when I pick it up, one agonising week later on the 18th of July I tried to listen for any weird noises or feel anything, but nothing came out. No clicky noises when taking off or reversing, brakes dead straight and smoothly, power is solid and strong through the rev range and gears too Now I just need to try and stop myself from spending more and more money. Eyeing up Carbon mirrors, door trim ( mine are tatty ) and some form of satnav as this car doesn't have it. I will try and get some pictures posted asap and if there are any issues with my post, apart from being badly written, feel free to tell me/fix them Can someone recommmend a cure for the heartache, that comes with a one week wait before I can go get her? I Would suggest a drive...
-
That was me!! I ended up changing my mind and wanting a facelift model instead, which I also bought today Looks like 2 happy new owners on the forums today guys The only issue I'm having is my face hurts from smiling all the time....
-
Yellow GT4 '05 350z £6750 - A good buy or not???
Mikevv replied to Mikevv's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Please close/lock this thread. The car has been sold to anohter, and I have also bought a different ZED -
My apologies for the whole number plate thing. Didn't realise that was an issue ( should probably read rules more carefully!!! ) On a side note, I became a first time Zed owner today, at the age of 20 :teeth: :teeth: She's a black 07 on a 56 plate, 50k miles and 1 owner, who sadly passed away which is how it came for sale, was serviced and drives like the stack of receipts suggest. Solid is an understatement. No squeaks rattles or anything of the like. Paintwork has a few scratches, and as always stone chips, but NO DENTS! I payed a bit of a high price, at £8700 but I felt safe n secure with this car and thought the history was worth the extra cash. Will look into uploading some pictures, so please move this post, and close this thread accordingly This will be the longest week wait to go pick her up!!!
-
Spotted this beauty... less than one hundreed feet from my house. LMGT4s and Nismo gearknob, various other goodies but didn't want to loiter too long sround his/her car (Clearly its mine I just parked it 100 feet away by mistake ) I was wondering if anyone knew the car or the owner? Apart from the dust, it was immaculate, looked bloody nice. The day you want to sell it on I call dibs!! MOD edit: No full number plates in these posts please!
-
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all '06> cars £500 a year anyway, I see most ads stating this. They claim the <'06 is more desirable because it's only £285 a year for tax. Either way I don't see how it's fair. A "small" 3.5 v6 churning circa 300 bhp is gonna cost the same to tax as a 600+ BHP Lambo/Ferrari etc. Bullshit IMO
-
Hi guys, let me start by saying I AM NOT SELLING THIS CAR, I WANT TO BUY IT!!! I found a Yellow 05 GT4 350z for sale, has 58k miles according to the ad, and seems rather cheap to me. I was looking to buy a facelifted GT pack Zed, purely for the aspect of more BHP, Rays and cruise/satnav but they seem to be running around £8000 for a similar conditioned to this. Am I correct in saying that this car, the GT4, has the same upgrades as a facelift? My research ( read midnight google for 5 seconds ) showed 300 BHP and leather, cruise, nav, heated seats as standard on all GT4 models - which should be the same power as the facelift. The reason I am worried is that its nearly £2000 cheaper, but only one year older, surely something smells fishy here? Wouldnt people want this car as its a pre 06 so cheap roadtax, plus all the goodies from the facelift AND it's a GT4? My concern is maybe something isn't right here? It's 130 miles away from me so not exactly " pop out for a test drive n chat " distance. Can anyone confirm the changes for the GT4 model over a FACELIFT 06/56 car? I might save some money but if I don't get all the goodies I'd rather wait for a 100% solid car. Thank you for all your help guys P.S I have first dibs on this car ya buggers Here is the link so you can check it out. If anyone is local, please go give it a test drive and give me your impressions, then try really hard not to buy it http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/nissan/350-z/used-nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-grand-turismo-4-2dr-bedford-fpa-201507095054537?logcode=p
-
I saw a 56 plate silver 350z heading towards Ringwood last night on my way towards Salisbury, was between 9:45 and 10pm. Didn't catch the rest of your plate, was driving "enthusiastically" on my way,late, to work. Maybe a forum member? Maybe not. Either way.
-
Please don't laugh at me if I'm a total idiot, and newb, but what about an Exedy clutch and lightweight flywheel from LUK? Might be a bit pricey, but the clutch is avout £250 from what I remember, and I can't recall for the Fly. Labour wise they ahould be able to do it in less than 2 hours so I'd bank around £100?
-
More 3d Printing - Gaming fans take a look
Mikevv replied to neo-ninja's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I want a black ghost!!! Now do I want a green, blue, white or red LED haha They're awesome dude. Reckon you'd sell em? -
CEL, ESP and slip lighted up at the same time and more
Mikevv replied to veeg33's topic in 350Z Technical
My neighbour had a similar fault, car simply wouldn't rev, we thought it was a fuel filter being clogged or something like that or the car was simply being starved. I can't promise anything, and I'm probably wrong, but worth a check -
In the advert ( rather badly positioned too ) it states the following; "Just reduced for quick sale ONO car no longer for sale as of 07/06/2015 thanks " Sorry mate, missed out
-
I think some of you guys might appreciate this link , its a Motortrend Head2Head between the BMW 335i and the new Jag
-
*** TORQEN *** SABELT products now available at TORQEN
Mikevv replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
You're never too old, just sleep in the car -
*** TORQEN *** SABELT products now available at TORQEN
Mikevv replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
They look pretty damn good No doubt out of my budget ( and I don't own a Zed yet...YET!!! ) but what sort of price are we looking at? Would anyone be able to provide an oem weight, either electric or non electric for comparison, from what I found these are IN THEORY almost half the weight of an electric seat, but is that because there are no rails? I am a rookie, so take that with a shovel of salt if you will -
That's bloody impressive! I thought 275's would require some mods, but I definitely would want that You guys are costing me future money! Gonna have to look at 265 or 275's now!!!
-
I'll have a look at this, dad wants to replace his 63 plate 330D , might be a nice alternative And if not, it'll be fun at the least hey Tar for bringing it to my attention pal
-
Based on that, I will look at a re trim instead. I can't do wiring, and the headache it would cause is not worth it haha. You guys can lock the thread or delete it now