Jump to content

Mikevv

Members
  • Posts

    1,069
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikevv

  1. Mikevv

    Undertrays

    I did. Torqen one, easy to install, but I paid a dealer to do it because they have a ramp. It's pretty self explanatory really, higher quality, stronger and has oil change flap so doesn't have to come off to do an oil change, unlike the OEM ones. I'd recommend it any day. Peace of mind too, stronger than the plastic crap! Also probably cheaper too!
  2. Way back in August hahaha. Typical though, 2 days after I collected there was one locally in better spec with less owners and same price. I spent 9 months looking and never found one, then two came. Been looking since then and still no more have come so I'm glad I made the purchase when I did.
  3. Let me lure you to the dark side ;) Can be had for £70k brand new out the box for a high optioned "base" car or you can buy a used higher spec model for that/less. Best drivers car the money can get you, holds its own in terms of performance with cars worth double that also, but nobody will come close for sheer fun ( Read some reviews, all say the same thing - its bloody brilliant even at twice the price )
  4. Mikevv

    370Z Nismo

    I'd say get a MK2, smack on the MK1 wheels and spoiler - done. Mk2 has better everything, can always add the Mk1 bits, but not the other way around.
  5. Oh god they put a full size plate on the back again! Bastards. Are the carbon mirrors still there?
  6. @Adrian@TORQEN will be able to help should you need it
  7. For build quality statements, you seem to forget they are a small company and hand made. Go look at some of the SHOCKING stuff in Aston Martins, but people forgive it because " well its handmade " While that's a good excuse for a £65k car that will blow the doors off anything under £150K around a track and for fun factor, its not excusable on the same level for an Aston Martin or similar. I've paid so much because its hand made, yes, but I expect it to be perfect then! "soz mate, Jim not in today, so we got 1 handed Eric to do the sewing today, tough luck" Nothing wrong with the Exige in terms of quality, it's all raw and fun - It has less rattles n squeaks than my new Nismo did. Again I can't speak for the Evora cause I don't own one but still, seen many in dealers and they all seemed very nicely made.
  8. Thats two Mercedes M113 5.0 V8s. Powdercoated and great for reptile tank "legs"
  9. Did you by any chance have that done in Ferndown? When they did mine they mentioned someone had theirs polished there? I might have you beat though ( gonna go take a pic to show you :P yes I have all the pistons n cranks too, just needed them in this fashion once the "kids" came along )
  10. So, here I go. Firstly whoever bought that orange Exige 350 from Snows is a lucky bugger. To find a 350 with those wheels is like hens teeth. I moved from a 370z to the Lotus, and in one month have done over 1400 miles - Once you're in it's easily on par with the 370z for comfort and actually ride is better. Yes it's rock hard and stiff, but it's been set up so well that you don't feel it shatter your arse like in a GT86. I skipped the Evora as the only way it would be an improvement in speed is to get a 400 or 410 ( yes I know it drives better but I found the Z a bit sluggish so wanted excitement ) It also didn't feel much different to the 370, big comfy plush car. I want racecar stuff xD In terms of practicality, it's enough for 2 people, no problem. The boot is actually deceptively big, as it extends all the way to the edge of the wheel well on the right hand side, left side is the battery - but be warned it gets warm in there. Interior space isn't bad, but what do you need in there? get a phone holder and stick that in there, wallet goes in the trinket tray, and sunglasses on your face. DONE. Any other issues feel free to PM me and I can try n talk you into buying it - by far the best car I've ever had, even if it costs a fortune for a "toy car"
×
×
  • Create New...