Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. So what are the spring rates for BC ? And how do they compare to the rates of my tein springs ?
  2. If humpy can't .... Let me know as I have a both somewhere .... Free to a good home as well
  3. Oo sorry dude:( As said , at least an easy fix!! I might get some pressure washers to stick on mine just to be on the safe side !!
  4. Fair enough Never bothered me having cheap Rotas as I hardly ever see another zed on the road anyway ! They look nice though ..... Very usa
  5. Which come in better offsets for the zed anyway
  6. Ya spoke to a mate at euro car parts and he can do them for £460 ..... Just waiting for Clark motorsport to get back to me with a price When you planning on fitting?
  7. Looks great jet !! Are those 19" though ?
  8. £400 roughly .... That's a great price
  9. At last!! What did you pay for them in total mate?
  10. Why not, I am proud to not be driving in a fiesta or corsa like everyone else my age. ! And you should be proud ....... It's just putting it in your sig could come across as being a bit big headed ...
  11. Ah man ..... Now I'm going to have to do it again just to see if it looks any good ! í ½í¸‰ Looks loads better with the polished tip , contrasting against the blue paint
  12. Well at least your a wealthy person with taste They are going to look great on your 70 !!
  13. I have one as well .......
  14. That's a lovely looking 240! What is 290000 yen?
  15. I personally think the standard zed is miles better looking than that! That rear bumper! What were they thinking
  16. Yep as said ... Cable ties is the way to do it ...
  17. I've already done the tuck when I was running the scorpion system , but didn't like it as I was on the standard wheels and it just looked way to high at the back , if that makes sense ?! Might look good now though as I'm slightly lowered and wheels etc Come on man get it done
  18. Great plate ! I have always set my limit for a plate at £250 and couldn't believe I got GT08 ZZZ for that money .... Some great plates on the dvla website
  19. If you do it make sure to post pics, ...then I can decide whether to do it to mine or not. You can be the guinea pig. Exactly what I was thinking We expect pictures tommorrow
×
×
  • Create New...