Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Pretty sure mine will sound similar to yours ( engine wise not exhaust ) as the stillen kit uses he v3 unit and also running turbosmart bov Can't wait to get it back
  2. This is all a great read and project !! What sort of bhp and ftlb will it be making when all mapped up ? Crazy ftlb I would have thought! Are you adding a LSD ?
  3. Oo er , in a tailored suit no doubt
  4. Ya that's the one I'm looking at ..... Looks to be a good set up for the cost and its rated at over 400ftlb so should cope with the fi set up . Went out the other day with a zed with this kit on and yes there is a bit of chatter below 2000rpm but I just think that goes for any smf .
  5. Adrian - what do I need to fit along with a quaife diff on my zed? And how much ? Bearings etc .... Cheers
  6. What clutch you going for Ian ? And I think with an aggressive pad combo on the akebonos it's a no brainier for the money ..... If you track alot then maybe a bbk buts think they are a bit ott for road use IMO
  7. Ya pretty easy to be fair ..... All you need is some jdm rear calipers bolts to fit the rears . You are more than welcome to have a go in mine before you buy , they are alot better than the brembos IMO As said , all bought from Adrian and once I sold my brembo set , this is a very cheap way of getting all new and upgraded brakes on the 50
  8. Ah right Once I get my car back ill send you a pm and meet up for a drive and chat , hopefully the weather will continue !! You going to jap fest in may ?
  9. Hi ewen , yes I met up with add350z who runs your set up and this is the one I will go for if needed. My car has 28k on it so I guess my dmf " should" be in ok condition , but my query is if I swop out just the clutch and ccs will the dmf be able to handle the extra ftlb ?
  10. New you couldn't resist me !!! Ya sounds cool man , I try not to work too much so always around I'm just outside of Southampton , in totton . Work bring you down this way ?
  11. I expect my car will be in bits when you go and collect yours then ! Did the quaife diff come with everything to install ? Seem to remember you had to get some bearings and what not ? Looking into it for mine
  12. There is a guy in Wigan who will paint the internals satin black for £70. I was going to have mine done, but I don't think it's worth doing with pre facelift lights. Any contact details mate ?
  13. Welcome from sunny Southampton
  14. Hi all, At the moment my zed is in with h-dev having a supercharger install . Once it's on the rollers I've been told the clutch might start to slip and as such would need it replaced . I have an HR zed , so if I do need to upgrade the clutch do I also need to swop the dmf wheel for a smf ? Or can I still use the dmf ( if its in working order) I've been out in a smf zed and as everyone knows they get a chatter below 2000rpm .... If I can avoid this I would like to, but are the dmf up to the job when going charged ( probably around 350ftlb ) Appreciate your help
  15. Don't you now have a fake / rep nismo though??
  16. Unless you have an off set mortgage
  17. Dropped my car off yesterday to jez ! Saw your car up there , looks great with the matching fangs and rear section bet you can't wait to get it back !!
  18. That's a good figure mate ! 30 bhp gain is great !!
  19. Ya !!! That's great nic ..... Happy days , all in time for summer
  20. Good news mate And as you've said , litchfield have a very very good reputation with some very expensive cars . I'm sure they are just learning as they go on yours so you get the best outcome .
  21. Don't start him off ( and you ) again!!!
  22. I did feel a bit dirty once I got out the van !!
  23. How big are you then Dom? Had a chap work for me today .... He was 6ft 7 and 20 stone ...... My other workmate is 6.ft 2 and 18st ..... I have a weight load sensors on each axle on my van , we all got in and it beeped at me for being over loaded at the front!! I was splatter against the window trying to drive with them in the van!! I'm only 5.9 11st .
×
×
  • Create New...