Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Great little video ..... Very professionally shot/ edited . Looked like a great trip with some fantastic cars and roads !
  2. Ah it's the bosses ......
  3. Ha ha ..... Still wanting to know he story behind this though
  4. Ya come on ..... What's the full story ?
  5. This must be a joke right? That house and that car don't stack up......unless ..... Drug dealer?
  6. Does look very good and as you know I'm a fan of Tarmac and Cs but your site and the products you are offering are in another league, be nice to browse it soon
  7. Typical..... TT owner and a apple watch , I could have guessed What sort of dosh you looking at for your TT ? Any more pics ?
  8. Frozen boost needed ! Also I'm not sure how accurate that reading would be compared to the actual inlet temp?
  9. Nice purchase ...... Do you know if the shocks are valved differently depending on what kg springs you opt for?
  10. Get the whole spec of the TT up ...... Might know someone who would be interested
  11. Still have them decats going ? No sorry mate , sent them out yesterday .
  12. ..... Meet and drive around the South Downs then ?
  13. I'm hoping uprev can soon support a air temp sensor in my inlet as well , so I also can have it safe as possible ....... I wonder why stillen decided to put the mafs pre charger ? Nice little right up, cheers
  14. Why wouldn't it work better? Same as putting a larger / thinker intercooler on surely? But still interested in actual readings ....... Over to you nick
  15. Around 60 psi when hot at 2.5 k rev range .... Or there abouts anyway
  16. Thanks for that mark Time to fit a pressure gauge then What sort of presure should you see if things are all good Ours will be different to standard nick due to the supercharger ..... I think!?
  17. Ya might as well have it back if you're not going to use it ........ That's good it's making a difference ..... I would say that's spot on for oil temp IMO How did you get on with your diff issue ?
  18. Say whaaaaat ! That's great Get some pics up ! And also let us know how it's affected your intake temps. .......I'm guessing you won't be needing my stillen one now ?
  19. Because it could be a very cheap fix
  20. Gutted for you dude
  21. Still waiting on my torqen titanium plaque!!!
×
×
  • Create New...