Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. . That's the one right there !!
  2. lets stay on topic, drivability, performance, comparison of a supercharged zed......... suggest you pm GMballistic for a personal opinion Yep spoke to gm .... A very helpful chap . And yes other people's opinions on performance comparisons would be great
  3. Speedo are always out so that would be 70 in the real world
  4. so I cant blast up to 75 on the slip road on to the motorway chasing a Aston or such like ? I'm fully aware of the law and as such never had any points ...... Where did I say I was speeding ? Anyway ......
  5. Ya understand what you are saying .... This is mostly from attack stand point I guess? I'm on about ...... Your out for a drive come across a Aston v8/ e90 m3/ r8 v8 ...... Can I give them a run for their money up a dual carriage way ? What sort of performance cars could you liken the 0-100 , speed . Acceleration to?
  6. Supercharger ........
  7. Hi all just wandering what a 350z with 400-450 bhp would be comparable to on the road , as in other performance cars ? Does anyone know what sort of 0-100mph the car would be able to achieve? And also at this level of power what else is required ? An uprated clutch when it lets go ? A proper diff? Brakes? This is for a car that won't see a track just some odd blasts on the road And what sort of mpg are people getting? Obviously not a lot ..... Just wandering:) Thanks for your help
  8. Et 15 would look awesome !!
  9. Double post ! Sorry
  10. One of mine would have to be back packing through Kenya -Tanzania -Zanzibar -Zambia-Botswana -Namibia -South Africa with my wife a few years ago ! Amazing places and people . Every time I think of places over there I feel very very fortunate to have what I have and try not to take my family, friends , work and health for granted .
  11. At a guess I would say 9.5 front with an offset of 25 and the rear 10.5 with an offset of around 20 .... Tyres .... Looks to be some stretch ... Probably 225 245 set up
  12. You will need to find the offset and width available in the wheels , also looking at that design you might have to run a spacer at the front to clear the brembos . If the company can't give you those details I would strongly suggest you look else where ! I'm pretty sure Tarmac on here does them and he is a trusted trader and can provide you the specs
  13. A mahooosive one !!
  14. As said not my cup of tea but looks to be done to a high standard and if your happy with it , that's all that matters Welcome to the forum
  15. Are all these replica body kits made from fibreglass ?
  16. Sounds like my car !! You are welcome to pop over and take a look at mine ( not for sale) so you can have a good look at one and run through what to look out for I'm only in totton Yeh that would be great. I am not around for the next few days. Are you about at all over the weekend? Pm
  17. Sounds like my car !! You are welcome to pop over and take a look at mine ( not for sale) so you can have a good look at one and run through what to look out for I'm only in totton
  18. Always loved them in white ....... Never seen it around though , although I wouldn't at David loyde .... To posh for me
  19. Yep that tops it for me Lost my dad 6 months ago ..... Right I'm out of this thread now to go and cry
  20. Wrong on every level - beggars belief, I'm not sure I even want to know how - but Bloody OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! 60ft up a tree as well!! 2 months off work ...... Started training again to get fit ..... Cracked them again doing sit ups!
  21. Cutting 2 ribs in half with a chainsaw !
  22. Sounds fine mate
  23. That would be un drivable round my way !! Looks lovely but I couldn't even get out of my drive like that
×
×
  • Create New...