Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. I've ran out of beer !!
  2. I can see the flashes in the sky ..... It's on its way!!
  3. It's heading your way Zeus. I think you should batton down the hatches and put your life jacket on Then I shall do this Harryjax. All battened down !! ( just having a fag over the side and then looking for my life jacket! )
  4. Not here on my boat in tewkbury, it's really warm at the minute!
  5. So has there been a problem with your zed then Grundy???
  6. :lol: what an idiot!
  7. Vegas is a great place, I spent a whole day on the firing range! Great pics
  8. Looks great, they really suit the zed I think.
  9. Glad you've started posting again, ..missed you. I had fell out of love with the z for a while so went off on boat for a few months, glad to be back tho Graham
  10. I've not said a word GM
  11. I wondered why this thread had continued so long.......just looked......and now I know!!
  12. Mine cost £280 if I recall correctly, not sure about body shops down your way but I'm sure someone will be along soon to recommend one
  13. I had rust on drivers side rear arch . I had it cut out and new metal put in, only real way of curing it but not a major job worth selling it for!
  14. Grundy what a total nightmare and awful time for you , I've been in your shoes and it's horrible mate . My thoughts are with you x.
  15. Welcome along
  16. ZEUS

    OEM Exhaust

    For some reason people go to main dealers and pay whatever they are asked! I have friends that do it and I try to tell them . Each to their own I suppose .
  17. Welcome along
  18. :lol: very good
  19. That film clip made me chuckle
  20. I do the exact same I've only been asked once to remove my helmet before fueling up in 23 years of riding and I refused,rode to another one and never used that garage again.
  21. I heard about this on the radio today but to see the footage it really is appalling !
  22. ZEUS

    side steps

    Mine went on fine and as said they do flex a bit but nothing to worry about.
  23. Welcome along
×
×
  • Create New...