Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Totally agree, orange used to be pretty good and as soon as they changed to EE they lost all customer service!
  2. Almost bled to death! :lol: *Dramatization ~ not actually my finger ~ mine weren't as bad as that*
  3. Any pictures of your fingers cut to ribbons then instead GM?
  4. I run 255 on 19s on the front but I'm not lowered so im no help!
  5. Congrats Neil
  6. I've owned my 11 year old zed for over 4 years and it's never missed a beat, only costs have been servicing it but you get that with all cars. It's on 107 thousand miles too!
  7. Happy birthday
  8. They do come up from time to time so just get obsessed with ebay
  9. I looked for ages for a set and then a set came up local to me for a good price, they ain't cheap tho as they are pretty rare! Good luck!
  10. Are you speaking from experience Can't say :lol: as always
  11. 20mm spacers on front and none on the rear! They suit the 350 as much as they do the 370 IMO
  12. Are you speaking from experience
  13. Yes they are 370z wheels on mine and I love em!
  14. Sand with a fine grade paper until super smooth then oil which will raise the grain a little. Re- flat it if necessary then wax, I like Fiddes or Briwax. As with gloss paints , avoid water based products , wood needs oil!
  15. Aww, don't ruin it for us! It's like bullying or sexual abuse in a prison, ...lot easier if you just accept it's going to happen. Still hurts though
  16. You could try oiling it to bring the grain out and then when it's dry 3 coats of wax. Trust me I'm a decorator!
  17. Wax it ( the guitar that is) ! Won't cause you any problems once dry.
  18. 19s and not lowered.
  19. Yeah but that takes away the thrill of the chase. Good point :lol:
  20. And I'm in. No surprises there then Only surprise is that it took me 5 hours to find a thread with boobs in, ...or at least the word anyway which is good enough as I have a vivid imagination. You do know that there's specialist sites for your needs and that it doesn't take five hours to find them!
  21. And I'm in. No surprises there then
  22. Happy birthday
  23. ......And back in the room !!!
×
×
  • Create New...