Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. ZEUS

    NISMO badges

    You've become so wise since fitting that supercharger GM
  2. And so have I ! Great work, looks very nice
  3. Welcome along
  4. Good news
  5. Those seats look great, I hope you can get them to fit! Did you sort your headlight in the end?
  6. ^^
  7. Doesn't always work, when I first insured my zed I had a quote from Adrian Flux who told me it was an import. It definitely isn't. But they also said the high cost of the premium was because it had 350 hp
  8. Happy birthday
  9. Probably so cheap because everyone is after the facelift led tail lights!
  10. So i see.... Hinckley, that's the end of Leicester I live not sure i may have seen u a few times around. I have certainly seen a black Z who I've flashed a few times I'll look out for you Sarah, I'm running 370 wheels so you will know if it's me you see!
  11. Welcome along I'm Leicestershire too (well half the week anyway)
  12. Welcome along
  13. Just done the rear spring mount mod myself, it's easy and car feels the same as before. I did mine on the drive with a jack and axle stands, takes about an hour a side if you take your time.
  14. Welcome along
  15. Love it
  16. sir David is the master !
  17. Welcome along
  18. Getting over excited sorry! Just love the natural world!
  19. Those meerkats tonight with the cobra! Wow amazing ...just love the natural world . I had a tank of archer fish .....amazing !
  20. If you need any help Pm me and I'll give you all the help I can matey !
  21. Happy birthday all
  22. It just gone up to £100 I think
  23. The mastic will re soften as you need it too , I had to get a new lense from Zmanalex and that took a week to sort so don't worry about that. Don't bother with the oven just use a heat gun carefully, concentrating on the back of the headlight (the black plastic bit). The silicone I used was exterior auto stuff so I guess the same as you have in mind mate. I've got a used , slightly melted headlight you are welcome to practice on but your miles away from me! If you need any help let me know and I'll do my best Edit: use the sealant (silicone) after its all back together as an extra outer seal. Don't add it to the original mastic that may not work!
  24. I'd split it and start again mate, it's not hard if you take your time.Warm it up to soften the mastic ,split and get it all dry then warm again and join , do the screws up whilst still warm for a good seal then use new sealant around the join to be sure! I've read your build thread many times so I know it will be a doddle for a man of your caliber and skill
  25. Yeah I emailed him when I melted one of my headlights in the oven Have you tried re sealing the headlight that's leaking? Remove it , remove the screws on the back then heat gun on the seal (carefully) and then screw it back together with a bead of sealant around the joint.
×
×
  • Create New...