Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Just found another excellent video of how bad some people were on this track day, ....ok really I'm only posting it because at 4 minutes 34 seconds my Zed makes an appearance. I think it's a funny video though because this guy seems to be working overtime just to keep the car on track were as I was so calm in side my car trying to keep nice smooth racing lines/braking points. Also it does show that Castle Combe did black flag some people at least.
  2. A man of few words A picture is worth a thousand words.
  3. Maybe, ...fyi, it's two pounds now.
  4. It would if only I had it for real and not just in my mind. sad but true That reminds me I must buy a Lotto ticket, ...got to be in it to win it.
  5. It would if only I had it for real and not just in my mind.
  6. Yep, still not enough.
  7. Built engine... Drool.. Just checking my savings....
  8. I'm always helpful (well imho). I think he's got his own ideas, ...probably been tuning up a 350Z on "Gran Turismo 6" on the PS3 and seen that you can get 600bhp odd.
  9. Flippin' heck. :scare:
  10. That may be a good idea.
  11. Would still run the risk of going bang again, ...best way forward then would be a forged rebuild.
  12. That's cool then. Maybe try driving the thing first before getting anymore go faster stuff though. Ha ha , yes should do that really !! Just nice to know I've got the option of another ( relatively ) easy 20bhp gain Yep I agree. The 2.87" pulley though apparently makes 30whp over the 3.12" so if you skipped the 3.12" and went straight to the 2.87" that's supposed to be around an extra 50whp over the standard 3.33". Bearing in mind though it might not be too clever for the standard engine internals pushing them too far.
  13. No probs Adrian.
  14. That's cool then. Maybe try driving the thing first before getting anymore go faster stuff though.
  15. Come on you never read "most" of that. It's 112 pages long, ...if you read all of that in ten minutes though fair play. Some of the posts from the US guys running Vortech's do have some interesting insights into problems & solutions. Is yours all done then now?
  16. What he said imo. Link: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=114&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee
  17. No problem and have a good read of that thread.
  18. Best bet imo is to PM (private message) either Chris@Tarmac Sportz or Adrian@TORQEN as I'm sure they'd be able to source some for you. Tarmac Sportz ~ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/ TORQEN ~ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/ Both regularly import parts from the USA and deal with Invidia products so that's who I'd try.
  19. I'm running the 3.12" pulley. The gains will vary from car to car (engine to engine) somewhat I'd imagine but from what I gather the one I'm running will gain around 25whp over the standard 3.33" pulley. This info is from the "Vortech FAQs" thread on "my350.com". Source: http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/270770-vortech-faq-read-this-before-asking-vortech-questions.html Take your time and have a good read of that thread as it will probably answer any questions you have regarding the Vortech superchargers.
  20. Welcome aboard.
  21. Impressive what they've done to that. Good find,
  22. The ones you have on the front (I see your typo ~ should say: "which are actually the 18" rear GTR" I'm guessing) should be ET30 from what I understand. From Tarmac Sportz...
  23. Lot's of the forum members are and the 350z uk forum does have a club stand too AFAIK. More info here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93312-japfest-2015-castle-combe-saturday-16th-may-2015-deadline-for-payments-180315/
×
×
  • Create New...