Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. You'll cringe
  2. Did the same but thought it was Gloucester cheese, yes it was Temple
  3. Was one of the worst, it's on the Picadilly Line
  4. This all sounds sooooo familiar
  5. It seems you have fully fledged Zeditis already
  6. You could try these:- http://www.1stchoice.co.uk/
  7. Knew you'd like that
  8. I was cursing you at 1 oclock this morning Lexx, it drove me nuts
  9. I've got too much time on my hands I'm going out tomorrow though
  10. Finished @doogyrev, I finished it this morning, the website was obviously really busy last night, it loaded almost instantly this morning
  11. That's nice buddy
  12. Sounds like a software issue, ask the dealer to speak to Nissan, "our cars are doing the same" isn't an answer
  13. , you're already cool, you have a Zed and you joined here
  14. Hello busy person
  15. Is that a straight swap? Thanks for that, much appreciated
  16. We call it Zeditis
  17. Welcome home
  18. I haven't taken mine off but I wouldn't have thought so as the screws fix way into the back of the existing grille slats
  19. Poor old boyley
  20. They are nice those east European girls I wish I am in agony:( Sorry to hear that
  21. They are nice those east European girls
×
×
  • Create New...