Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Reverted back to 10.7 this afternoon on one machine. The process works fine but follow the instruction carefully regarding copying/backing up your media, I also made copies of my playlists as a precaution.
  2. Yep, I think the Zed one should be 65-70ah
  3. Ok, it was cold this week but that shouldn't knock a good battery over. If you didn't give it much chance when you drove home from the station, headlights, heater on etc then it wouldn't have recovered from that hence the flat battery again this morning. It's on the way out I should think, take it in to a local garage and have them put a battery tester across it if you like but if it were me I'd buy a new one and be done with, assuming your alternator is charging correctly of course. If your battery is weak then the cold weather wil always find it out. Hope this helps.
  4. Bummer!!
  5. You could put this one in your diaries http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65514-grasshopper-1200-12th-jan-2013-weather-permitting/page__hl__grasshopper
  6. There's no cover flow or display duplicates either Might try the downgrade to 10.7 later on one machine
  7. Can you have a listen with some one else sitting in the car?
  8. Found this Marky:-http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/audio/3415214/how-downgrade-itunes-11-itunes-10-in-mac-os-x/
  9. Very nicely done indeed
  10. Plenty of time to save few extra pennies Jay, be great to see you there
  11. Hope that works out for you
  12. Looks like Surrey's got some competition
  13. You can only do this in Artists and Genre now by going to view, view options
  14. http://my350z.com/forum/engine-and-drivetrain/19656-another-custom-grounding-kit-pics-and-instructions.html
  15. From memory 1 x 65ml tube should do it for clarification
  16. Some of that looks familiar
  17. So the the cheese and the shirts are tasteless
  18. +1 here too, took a bit of searching around but got it as I want it now
  19. Depends how long you intend to do that for
  20. I'll add these Any abuse of Human Rights. Being transferred into a "telephonic abyss" when using a call centre.
×
×
  • Create New...