Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. That's you told
  2. And you are surprised why?
  3. You've done this before haven't you?
  4. Should keep them out of trouble
  5. Shitty @*!# @*!#
  6. I just checked the Witter website and I'm glad to report they don't think it would be very popular for the 370 or the 350
  7. Burn it with fire, the towbar, obviously Try Witter Towbars
  8. Too busy enjoying finally "being on the trip" no doubt
  9. Dan, I have to ask, did you not look at a map first to establish the best route (mentally)? Paris is a no no if you are going to the South East, oh I forgot, I'm old and remember maps
  10. Good man, I can feel jealousy coming on........................
  11. Looking forward to the vids but you couldn't make the rest of your day up Where to tomorrow?
  12. I might be at Brands on Saturday next week, weather permitting
  13. You need to get yourself a ride in one that's been uprevved already, where are you?
  14. How you doing big fella?
  15. Awwww that's nice (all of it)
  16. If that red triangle indicates air flow direction that's where you went wrong.................................................sorry I'm going
  17. How did you know? That's exactly what I got. It's awesome Is it fitted yet
  18. you'll be talking and she won't be listening
  19. I think you will find that sticking the filter to your front bumper is actually the best That's my mod for the weekend sorted!
  20. Chris doesn't do early Dips, he needs a gallon of coffee an six fags before he can do anything Have a very Happy Birthday Kim, :band: hope you get some nice prezzies
  21. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

  22. glrnet

    Untitled1

    From the album: glrnet

  23. "And I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"

  24. glrnet

    Hoon

×
×
  • Create New...