Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Was, getting a bit worried Mark as there had been no news, so glad to hear that your Dad is progressing, I'm sure I speak for all all the members here and wish him a speedy and complete recovery. Please give him our best wishes.
  2. How long do you think you'll keep this one?
  3. I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I don't need one, no I don't
  4. Sorry to hear the Zed has to go but glad you're sticking around
  5. Blue car, blue bin, blue garage floor!! Nice one Ian Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  6. +1
  7. +1
  8. What are we supposed to do until Sunday now?? Horrid weather and no updates from you O well I'll have to watch X Factor I suppose Well you could get off your arse and continue a build thread!!
  9. Sorry, Cougar Store, they are traders on here:- http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/ Lots of happy people on here use them.
  10. Might even be worth the drive to CS If anyone else is near MK who do you use?
  11. Multi car discount
  12. Stay away from the stealerships!!! Where are you based?
  13. Excellent, you know it makes sense Rodders
  14. Give Scott a call, if Mark's in the dyno room you may not hear from him for a while
  15. I'm booked in for a map on the same day mate. Il be there around 8.30. Nice and early travelling from Bedford Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free Cool mate il see you there. Mark said i had to be there for 8.30 aswell and mine will take 5 hours on the dyno. I hope he hadnt double booked! :lol; Well there's only one dyno so might be as well to check with Mark
  16. I'm going to wait for your review first Ady
  17. Bloody hell, now that's an offer!!!
  18. I know mate
  19. Nice wheels buddy, mentions in need of total refurb, any close up pics please to gauge how bad they are, thanks. Working late tonight but I will see if I can take some pics tomorrow. How you doing mate?
  20. Couldn't give a sh*t Ady, you lot seemed to enjoy yourself and that was the whole point.
  21. Those HTC's are awful, I dumped mine and got an eyephone Dunno what you mean
  22. Spotted this chap in France last week
×
×
  • Create New...