Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I was going to change the title to the Head upside down display system
  2. I've seen a peanut stand and heard a rubber band but I ain't never seen an elephant fly
  3. They are "as new" Chris
  4. Very difficult, especially when you had your hand up Eric's bum!!!
  5. Pizzas in a Laguar!!!? Excelllent
  6. The car has been throwing the odd eml lately but turn igniton off and on and it's gone
  7. I think that was for size reference!!
  8. glrnet

    Opie Oils

    Thank you, I knew there was something ^
  9. glrnet

    Opie Oils

    I think when you register there is an option to declare your membership here and that automatically works out the discount each time you log on at Opie.
  10. Still, a bloody good effort!! I was looking forward to roast chicken and then I saw this
  11. Best to PM him buddy.
  12. Ah, so you didn't eat it all!!?
  13. Maybe there wasn't enough postage on it
  14. It's a recurring theme http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61284-man-vs-food-dan-style-56k-hell/
  15. BigMac special sauce instead, my friend Under the onions on the first layer. Silly me
  16. What no ketchup!!!?
  17. Right, back on topic. Just to confuse things a bit further my fuel consumption has now worsened to around 24 mpg on a run, used to be easily 29 mpg, would a failing HFC cause this?
  18. Fair play to you Dan for doing something out of the ordinary, I like it but please tell me the red is more red than it looks in the photo, it's nearly orange but I think it's the light I think you should set up a hidden camera up at the PHSS next week, it could be quite entertaining to hear what the Porsche cognoscenti think
  19. And it's a bloody big family!!
  20. I was referring to me you plonker!!
  21. Bit like you were yesterday I never ran off b4 I turned into a pumkin Back on topic, great effort Neil and Clown, oh, and those herberts at The Shed Seems there was a lot of Zed love around yesterday
  22. Bit like you were yesterday
×
×
  • Create New...