Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. :O I'm so confused I don't follow Rugby. How many matches are there? 48 games
  2. Now locked as requested
  3. I agree
  4. Nice!! Looking forward to seeing this progress
  5. Well it's paid for but it's me giving her £5k essentially and she's crap with money and I've worked hard for that. I'd probably discount it massively say £3.5k but it's still me giving her £1.5k!!!!!!!!!!! Ther's no answer to that!!! You did ask though
  6. She's your wife and you can't justify giving her £5k of car, that's the accountant in you coming out? Hope she's not reding this Get the loan job done.
  7. Um Randy_Baton it'd be good to have an update from you on what the actual bill came to and if your concerns were listened to and acknowledged and a reduction in the final bill? It would stop a lot of people wondering what the outcome was! Sorry I'm never backward in coming forward! Hopeful that you may feel able to do this í ½í¸Ž Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk He did say he was collecting the car yesterday or today so we'll give him abit more time.
  8. He's let the off because he knows he won't get paid Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. I hope he chokes on his cake The info Will has given up there is useful, but actual profit figures are more useful ....... Red Bull Racing Budget: £235.5m (estimated from overall RBR/RBT budget) Income: £240m (of which £110m comes from Red Bull, £60m from other sponsors, and £70m from FOM earnings) Profit: £4.5m net Scuderia Ferrari Budget: £250m (including engines) Income: £260m (of which £160m comes from sponsors including FIAT, £20m from customers, and £80m from FOM earnings) Profit: £10m net (group) 2012 McLaren Racing Budget: £160m Income: £180m (of which £120m comes from sponsors, and £60m from FOM earnings) Profit: £20m 2011 Lotus Budget: £130m Income: £120m (of which £30m comes from Genii, £45m from other sponsors, and £45m from FOM earnings) Profit: £-10m Mercedes Grand Prix Budget: £160m (including engines) Income: £150m (of which £50m comes from Daimler, £60m from other sponsors, and £40m from FOM earnings) Profit: £-10m 2011 Sauber Budget: £90m Income: £75m (of which £40m comes from sponsors, and £35m from FOM earnings) Profit: £-15m Force India Budget: £100m Income: £75m (of which £30m comes from group companies {Mallya and Sahara}, £10m from other sponsors, and £35m from FOM earnings) Profit: £-25m Williams Budget: £90m (purified, excluding Hybrid Power) Income: £90m (of which £30m comes from PDVSA, £28m from other sponsors, and £32m from FOM earnings) Profit: Even Scuderia Toro Rosso Budget: £70m Income: £70m (of which £32m comes from Red Bull, £8m from other sources, and £30m from FOM earnings) Profit: Even Caterham Budget: £65m Income: £65m (of which £26m comes from group companies {Fernandes}, £9m from other sponsors, and £30m from FOM earnings) Profit: Even Marussia Budget: £51m Income: £51m (of which £30m comes from Marussia, £15m from other sponsors, and £6m from FOM earnings) Profit: Even Interesting to see the smaller teams broke even or made money and yet the two smallest are now in administration a year later. I hope no one has bought him cake Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. Cleaned mine today (nearly the weekend) And gave it a nice coat of Dodo Juice Blue Velvet, phone pix so not brilliant
  11. Yup, they still have the burnt tip sleeves over the new tips
  12. Thanks Dips, much appreciated.
  13. Nice one Stu, was favouring this one as they scored 9.7 on Trustpilot
  14. Nice one Bobby D, I normally post something up but you beat me to it this year Don't forget to use the Poppy Smilie every time you post from now until Rememberance Sunday :poppy: I've pinned this thread too. I bought a Poppy for the Tower of London tribute and I've got my Poppy and a Poppy Lapel Pin too
  15. If it seems too good to be true................
  16. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

  17. glrnet

    Untitled1

    From the album: glrnet

  18. "And I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"

  19. glrnet

    Hoon

×
×
  • Create New...