Jump to content

Steel Lynx

Members
  • Posts

    748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steel Lynx

  1. Sadly, I don't have the skills, the knowledge or the tools to attempt it myself so I'm getting the nice chaps at Abbey to do it for me. On the plus side, at least it'll already be there for the uprev I'm going to get done after it's all installed
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Well, I've just ordered a Fast Intentions TDX exhaust with 18" resonators, the Fast Intentions HFC, and the Stillen Gen 3 intake...... Now the hard bit begins (waiting for it to be made and delivered) *sigh* Still, it'll be worth it!! Big thanks to Tarmac for being so patient with all my questions too!
  4. I also had no intention of modifying my car but since I've been on this forum... Well, let's just say I'm already in the process of sorting out some bits (it's partly Ebizeds fault!!)
  5. Ok, well modifications shopping list seems to be expanding rapidly.... Looks like mum and dad will be getting a loaf of bread (between them) for christmas this year. As well as the Fast Intentions Exhaust mentioned. I've decided after reading other threads that it's obviously best to get all the upgrades before the uprev so I'll be adding the HFC to the exhaust too (I'm assuming it has to be the same make for ease of attachment?) @Tarmac How much notice do you need for that exhaust and HFC mate? And also the Stillen Gen 3 please
  6. to the forum.
  7. to the forum Leo, you've made the right choice!
  8. Welcome to the forum Adem and again for choosing the best colour
  9. Welcome to the Forum Jay EDIT: Black's obviously the best colour but yours looks very nice too!
  10. Welcome to the forum!
  11. But then jollyranchers might think we're all plotting to gang up on him or something.....
  12. Jolly Ranchers! Awesome sweets for sure. Not sure they still sell them in this country but I managed to stock up when I went to America last year. Still got a pack in my fridge. Completely nothing to do with this topic I know (or any other topic as far as I'm aware) but there we are.
  13. I'm not necessarily after power gains from the intake, I'm more interested in improving the efficiency of it (nice sounding is always a bonus though) Thank you for the information. Looks like someone's going to be making quite a bit of cash from me once I've got the funds together (looks at Tarmac and Abbey) EDIT: Do I need plenum spacers as well? Lol
  14. So intakes don't filter then? I think this might be where I'm getting confused...... Do I need intakes or filters? (or both?)
  15. Wishing him a speedy recovery, he'll no doubt be back and working hard in no time!
  16. Since the previous Air filters thread has been archived, I thought I would start another one. As well as the exhaust system and uprev I'm planning, I thought it might also be an idea to sort out some breathing for the car and get that and the exhaust done before the uprev. Now what I'd like to know is what are the best filters for the 370Z these days? I think the previous thread is a few years old now so I guess things may have changed a bit. And since my knowledge of modifying is limited (read sod all) would like some opinions and ideas about what I might be looking for. Thanks in advance
  17. Happy birthday from me too! Have a good one
  18. Awesome, thanks for that. Sorry for the disappointment Chubbster lol.
  19. I think we all know what kind of thread you were hoping for!
  20. So I've decided to sort out one of those touch up pens. I believe the code I'm after is G41 but wondering where the best place to get it is. I've seen them on various sites online under lots of different suppliers but would it be best to go to Nissan for one? Or doesn't it really matter as long as the code is correct? Thanks
  21. Still got 6 and a half days to go on them yet. I would imagine the price will start creeping up quite a lot as it gets closer to the finish.
  22. What a delightful image.....
  23. Ok so with that answered, how long are we talking in total? 4 hours or so?
  24. Just out of interest, do you have to keep your car switched to Acc or actually running or something whilst doing the install? Would like to know what's actually involved (apart from sticking discs in obviously)
×
×
  • Create New...