Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I hope someone paints over your windows... :angry: :boxing: Judging by the open garage door, I think Doogy is working out of his garage. Don't think there will be much envy when deep winter arrives and he is cut off from civilisation haha thats not the garage door, thats the bottom of the roof. Yep just think of the winter where my commute to work will be awful . . I will be sure to post some more pictures for you. TBH, I hope we get lots of snow . . I have a new toy I want to play with Next meet you come to I'm going to be less nice. You're an ass Massively jealous! Love snow, and the summer seems pretty nice too!
  2. This is a friend of mine's company, he's really good. Say Matt Dedman sent you https://www.facebook.com/LavishDetail http://www.lavishdetail.com/
  3. I hope someone paints over your windows... :angry: :angry: :boxing:
  4. I was just concerned about the amount of views from south america bearing in mind I've never been there and not publicised it anywhere, it was a bit random that's all. The more views the better
  5. As Ive long said, Christ only knows how those TVR drivers get away with it so much Wait until someone suggests a welded diff ........ I have one of those! I've only died once!
  6. I've got a yaw sensor switch so that it goes completely off. Nothing worse than it deciding to re-activate itself and mess things up because it's "helping"
  7. totally jealous dude, get some pics up asap Which thread did you mention this in? A different one
  8. I mentioned only this morning that I want the stillen on my 350: totally jealous dude, get some pics up asap
  9. Or smoother gear changes, I use budget tyres and I've never had an issue.
  10. Awesome, thank you, much appreciated
  11. Oh ok cool, so nothing to worry about then? Thank you
  12. I turn it off all the time.... when I'm at a track. There's no need for the public road, you can drive it far beyond the legal limit without touching that button.
  13. I spend a lot of the day working out how much work I need to do so that it looks like I've done some work....
  14. It's via Godaddy, it comes up if you know EXACTLY what to search for, which is my name and then something like "drifting" afterwards, had it about a year now and it literally started around a month ago.
  15. I'm holding these before you edit and make me look like a fool I thought he was giving the holding breath idea a go and hit the keyboard. :lol:
  16. Bit of a random one this, I've signed up to google analytics, which gives me a breakdown of my website views by country. in the last month (29th June to 29th July) I've had the following views: Brazil 24 UK 19 Italy 4 Argentina 2 Mexico 2 USA 2 Albania 1 Ecuador 1 Estonia 1 France 1 I don't publicise the site anywhere that I can think of, and I don't know anyone from Brazil, or even South America as a whole! The 19 UK views don't bother me, as they're probably my Mum but all of the others are a mystery to me! Does anyone else get any random views on sites they manage? Am I likely to be able to be scammed by them? I'm just a bit puzzled by it that's all
  17. Humpy are you ok? I'm a first aider, can you hear me?
  18. crayons or pencils?
  19. If you're going to bodge a job, you should bodge it properly
  20. want a drill too for the splitter?
  21. Please disregard my earlier post I work really hard and don't take unofficial breaks I started to write about how I'm never on here during the day and I never do anything other than work and thought, oh no, I better warn the others that they aren't as diligent as me!
  22. this thread has got HR disaster written all over it
  23. I can offer you, cable ties, or different coloured cable ties?!
  24. It wouldn't be a z meet without some car park maintenance! bring it along and we'll whack it on
  25. í ½í±!!!! This is a thumbs up symbol on an android phone for everyone
×
×
  • Create New...