Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. where can I get the parts? http://www.japanimportcar.com/ nothing for 350 though that sucks!! Custom I was tempted to buy the GT86 spoiler and butcher it so that it fitted the z, but then I saw the price tag
  2. where can I get the parts? http://www.japanimportcar.com/ nothing for 350 though
  3. Hubba-hubba!
  4. Don't worry, they do it with 3 wheels too
  5. Someone needs to rocketbunny a Z, I'd love a rocketbunny style spoiler on mine
  6. Personally I'd pick H-Dev, great guys and a great service, I just wish they were closer to me!
  7. i bet that ferrari doesnt have have heavy cast wheels a couple of subwoofers in the boot like a fair few on here Bet it also doesn't have a stubby, aluminium wheel bolts or a luggage net in the boot...
  8. I think it's glorious! Ferrari's don't really interest me, but that looks awesome!
  9. You want to try and get through to track control the normal help desk are pretty useless, it used to be someone called Jodie you'd need to speak to, but that may well have changed as I haven't worked there for a few years. The track and driving experiences are actually done by a company called Brooklands Driving Experiences who are owned by a company called Brandscape. It's so that Mercedes-Benz have no accountability for it at all
  10. Try Mercedes benz world, I used to work there as a track host, if you have a race license you can work on the track as a "driving specialist" to make some money and get some track instructing under your belt. You don't need to have an instructing license just experience with cars and track driving This is excellent news I will call them tomorrow. I went there once when I was 18 and drove an AMG and loved it! Thanks for the heads up Dedman, need to see you drifting at some point. Are you up at pod on the weekend? Not this weekend, my car is off the road currently. Just had a massive weekend in Madrid with monster energy, so having a quiet one this is a video of September at Silverstone, not perfect, but was ok
  11. Try Mercedes benz world, I used to work there as a track host, if you have a race license you can work on the track as a "driving specialist" to make some money and get some track instructing under your belt. You don't need to have an instructing license just experience with cars and track driving
  12. Where are you based?
  13. It's a pretty simple job, I did mine on the driveway, there's quite a few people in Surrey/Hampshire who I'm sure would help you for beer tokens
  14. From what I saw on Andy Arnotts facebook he wanted them to wrap more cars for L2D and they just stopped answering their phones to him. It could be because they're a team and have like 10 cars or something though. An individual is far easier to keep up with as they won't need something re-wrapping so often.
  15. Great write-up!
  16. Oh and btw, completely off topic, but talking of flying, rubbing things in and formula D.... I spent Saturday night in 2 bars with Jarod DeAnda, Vaughn Gittin Jr, Liam Doran, Terry Grant, Baggsy, Buttsy......
  17. There's bossdog down here who are amazing, but they sponsored Liam Doran x2, Baggsy x2, Buttsy x1 with a new rear quarter too so they might have enough as it is currently. It might be worth going to someone like Hexxis, as they are known to like grassroots motorsport in the states, as are 3m, it's just if that ethos has worked its way over or not. APM Customs are another good one I've heard of. Is there anyone local to you who might not be aware of the reach drifting has?
  18. It's a bit like this: http://www.screwfix.com/p/sticks-like-sh-t-290ml-white/22070
  19. Dear OP, as you seemingly like throwing money away, can I have some please? Ta much
  20. I have a friend who works at Activision, she hates black ops 2 and was never excited for it as they are all the same, she has told me that Ghosts is/will be amazing, and that she can't wait.
  21. Are we somewhere between the year 1999 and 2005 again?! I'll be interested to see what it looks like. The doors are VERY heavy though, if the people who made it don't know that, then they might have underestimated the size needed.
  22. Shining Monkey 360 quick detailer. Leaves it looking like new with no residue or funny siliconey feel to it
  23. Dude you should have pm'd me lol! I'd have given you a pair!
  24. Get the whole car sprayed in a decent primer, then get the whole wrap printed and fitted, then if you smash a bumper you get another front bumper piece printed and it looks like it never happened it is expensive, but it's about the same as a decent spray job I think. You may be able to pick up a vinyl sponsor too through it. I think he means the massive print like on Buttsy Soarer is a hell of alot more money than just masking out a design with vinyl like the Team Rampstyle cars, But i would 100% wrap it ,means any replacement bumper can be any colour and just get a quick re wrap on the new bumper Yeah, a decent print is a LOT granted, but a graphics place would probably get behind it if they included their logo and details etc into it. They wouldn't do it for free by any means, but you might be able to get it down to respray kinda prices I'd guess
×
×
  • Create New...