Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. LOL impressive but not my thing
  2. Just lost it bud bankholiday weekend Oh bugger Not quite the words that came out of my mouth but yeah lol
  3. Just lost it bud bankholiday weekend
  4. All great suggestions guys I'll look into a few of the ones I dint know to much about The a45 is very interesting I watched it video the other night where Chris Harris said if your in a m3 or a c63 chasing this on a damp b road don't bother!you will be in a bush and I've been there lol Focus also looks interesting are they available to td? Wrx I will try but did try the older one before the z and nah not for me and apparently zero turning potential in that new engine Superstu new nismo with charger now your talking but then I really would be in gtr money I have to keep a lid on it somewhere But all good suggestions thanks guys
  5. Yeah that's why I went to drive one I don't know what it was It just didn't feel right some how
  6. Yeah that's on my list to try Hopefully this weekend
  7. Yeah sorry I meant £ also it needs to not be to old And not to have been to the moon and back
  8. Hi guys as you lot know by now I smashed my zed and have settled the case with the insurance so now I'm looking forward to my next car options Before we start I loved my z and never planed on getting rid of it. After fitting the supercharger and suspension goodies it was perfect to me As I have found myself in this position a big part of me really wants to go and build another z But before I go down that road I know I should explore all options! I would be silly not to So I'm after your recommendations I think it needs to be rear or awd driven 25 to 30 grand absolutely max Somewhere near the zed in power or it will seem boring And is got to feel and look like a sports car So far I have only driven the new type r and it did absolutely nothing for me other than make me realise how much I missed the zed On my list to try is e92 m3 and ttrs although I really can't see myself in a tity unless the driving experience blows my mind So come people give me some inspiration give my another 3 to try
  9. I came in at 100 at Cadwell Supercharger Decats Invidia
  10. Oh man I wish this was going down when I was rolling around in the hedge pmsl Enjoy both of you
  11. All good thanks james trying to resist modifying my car ..... Not going well I'm afraid !! Hahaha I seem to have cured my zeditis That's one way of look at it I suppose !! A bit extreme in my book LOL and mine
  12. You haven't lost the bug
  13. Go carefully dude my 470bhp bit me In the same respect have fun it will be epic
  14. All good thanks james trying to resist modifying my car ..... Not going well I'm afraid !! Hahaha I seem to have cured my zeditis
  15. Nice can't wait to see this one come together
  16. Cheers dude I might take you up on that
  17. This is why I bang on to people about insuring what you want insured, not just the bare minimum. Nic did it correctly and had his mods insured, even if they weren't insured for their full value. Most people just have coverage that lets them have mods on their car, which means you could put £10K worth of wheels, bodykits etc and get precisely zero back. Sorry to hear you didn't get as much back for the mods as you wanted mate, but I don't think you did too bad out of that having heard a few horror stories. No comfort, I know, but hopefully it'll still give you a base to move onto the next project with. Thanks mate Yes absolutely it could of been a while load worse so I'll take it and move on Its the first car I have ever lost in that way or at all to be fair so yeah fairly gutted
  18. Yeah possibly dave thanks chap
  19. If I had sold up I would of been lucky to get 20 so that's how I'm having to look at it Adrian has seen a picture that's why he's said that put there not public knowledge I'd rather not re live it every time I look on here! it wasn't a nice experience. I can honestly say when it happend it didn't think I'd be writing on the forum again I thought it was my time to go to the pearly gates
  20. No because they have taken modifications into account and payed me 5 grand for them
  21. They wanted 6 grand for it I am however watching the auction just incase you never know
  22. I thought I did but no Market value so basically I got 18 for the car which I thought was generous but only 5 for mods 18k isnt bad really , my 2012 GT Edition with 35k on it only booked at 17 something but as you say a killer on the mods let alone the cost of installation of everything Yeah they wanted to give me between 12 and 14 until my broker stepped in Cant fault pace ward on the servicein that respect
  23. I thought I did but no Market value so basically I got 18 for the car which I thought was generous but only 5 for mods
×
×
  • Create New...