Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Hi peeps, So what do we do when we think a fellow forum member is ignoring us? This might not be the case, although I do have my suspicion. Said forum member has been online on multiple occasions but is not replying to PM. I'm not trying to ruffle anybody up the wrong way, just slightly annoyed as my communication is pretty punctual especially when hard earned cash is involved. Thanks
  2. Way ahead of you That was on the list for today but it tipped it down so I took a break for a bit. Just out of interest how do you remove the section of red?
  3. Yes I had a towing hitch through my bumper where the plate should have been!!
  4. Both of mine were shot to pieces, drove around for a good six months before attempting the fix. 18 months later and they are still working! Needed to adjust the brushes; there is a great write up in here somewhere.
  5. That's cool David as I need to remove the entire current kick plates anyway. I am working on a spare set that I bought. Your post will become in handy soon
  6. Cheers GM; your examples look great. I have noticed that Fluke has used them too. I'm not too fussed about location just after a decent job. I will contact them tomorrow. Thanks again
  7. I would like to carbon dip a pair of plastic kick plates, I have seen some good examples of interior parts on here but have no idea who to use and how much I should expect to pay. Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks
  8. First sign of madness talking to yourself, ...and answering you own questions! Haha very true!!
  9. Ok they are stuck on, quite delecate to remove but manageable.
  10. Pics FFS! Just for you then, no sharing with anyone else though. Ta Da.. Hope you like. I'm really pleased with them especially as my old one's where a bit scratched up. I have a pair of these and want to remove the aluminium plaque to respray. Are they bonded on?
  11. White; definitely the correct choice. Looks great!
  12. Seems like a good price; http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331274925392
  13. I will never forget the first ride I had in my friends 240; had a grin from ear to ear! Such an iconic Jap car, would love to own one. Will be keeping an eye on this one. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy
  14. Great contender for car of the month
  15. Looks much better, can be improved further by reducing the size of the plate
  16. Just for the record they are not mine and I wouldn't be selling them if they were!
  17. Haha should be under the 'The Trading Post' section....time for bed me thinks!
  18. Love the Leon Hardiritt Ordens Check out the black 350!!! http://momohitsthespot.com/tag/nismo/page/2/
  19. Who manufacture them??
  20. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131249761154
  21. +1. I have the same set up and really like it
  22. Penultimate coats of lacquer applied to these little pieces. Look much better and should add a little more depth to the bay. All I need now is for My Hermes to hurry up and deliver my parts to Mark to allow him to work his magic!
  23. Here for sale I have a dusty DE bonnet finished in gunmetal! It is in really good condition considering its age. Clearly it needs a good clean (photograph taken at a dusty bodyshop) of which I will do once it is back at home. The reason I am selling it is that it is surplus to requirement (I have upgraded to a bulge bonnet). Could prove to be a good opportunity for somebody to show their creative side….custom vents or replace an existing tatty or damaged bonnet? Here are a few images of it in its full glory (a few months back - current condition when clean!); £75 OVNO Collection only; I am happy to meet a potential buyer within close proximity to Bath. Thanks for looking.
  24. Christ on a bike. /thread. Nicest example so far
  25. Strong skills that man, car and flying kick. Never even noticed the guy in it Haha me neither!!! How did I miss that!
×
×
  • Create New...