Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. The side panel; managed to remove the drivers side as the screw was accessible however the passenger side isn't.
  2. Can't see how that will work as it's impossible to reach the head. Do I pull the plastics off where the glovebox would be for most cars?
  3. So I am currently upside down in the passenger footwell trying to access the screw to remove this panel. Is dark, cold and blood is rushing to my head - needless to say patience is wearing thin Thanks
  4. Great scott!! That's the flux capacitor
  5. and there I expose the breadth of my knowledge when it comes to electronics..... duh I knew that
  6. So I found a random fuse behind the heater controls when removing the centre console. Any ideas on where it goes and what it does ?
  7. Oh no! How long have they been fitted for? Will be checking mine soon!!
  8. Lovely!! Needs a wiper delete
  9. Ok thanks. What about reattaching? Melt it all back together ? Yes exactly that! Done it with mine and all is well Cheers Scott
  10. A professional will be wrapping from the ashtray back. The gear surround up will be dipped, again professionally. OK, was maybe thinking of doing it myself but need to find some decent wrap! It sounds very hard, the additional thickness of the material means that certain cubbys and openings need to be sanded down.
  11. Ok thanks. What about reattaching? Melt it all back together ?
  12. A professional will be wrapping from the ashtray back. The gear surround up will be dipped, again professionally.
  13. I usually park as tight as possible to the column in order to maximise the distance between my car and the next space.
  14. So the parts pile is beginning to frustrate me! I am going to start with dipping the centre console as this is far cheaper than wrapping the other parts in alcantara. I have a question regarding the gauge surrounds; do I have to remove them completely in order to achieve a decent 'dipped' finish? If so how do I do this without breaking them ? Certain elements appears to be plastic welded and fully fixed? How have others approached this? Thanks
  15. Ah bugger 18's
  16. Great effort at generating a bespoke part! Im sure that with your attention to detail it will look amazing when finish
  17. Yes - If it is anything architectural; spend my bloody life on the programme Product design - No
  18. Cheers BM
  19. Who invited the bitter Ferrari fan to the party :lol:
  20. You need more than one team challenging in order to generate truly competitive racing. Lewis has won 11 races and without doubt would have won even more without suffering reliability issues etc. Mercedes winning 16 races highlights domination like we have never experienced before. Williams came very close, but I fear that running a Mercedes engine may hinder them as preferential treatment without doubt will be/has been given to the works team. Hats off to Lewis; feel sorry for Nico as he has experienced the lows at Mercedes and came so close this season.
  21. Would have preferred to see Redbull up there challenging them. The last truly competitive season was 2010 and maybe 2012. Come to think of it from what I can recall 2010 proved to be a classic with 5 drivers remaining in contention late on in the season!
  22. +1 Congrats from a disappointed Ferrari fan; another terrible season and to make things worse Fernando is leaving. Although it is nice seeing the Union Jack flying and hearing the national anthem. Here's to Melbourne (hope JB will be there).
  23. Excuse my ignorance but what do we deem 'entry level' £50 for a pair of speakers? The last experience I had of "ICE" was buying a active sub and cutting 6x9's into the rear parcelshelf of a civic Needless to say this was a while back!!
  24. Hi all, To my amazement I revealed two 6.5 clarion's behind the rear seats whilst stripping the car of the dull plastics we have to face on a daily basis. First question; were these even hooked up as I cannot recall disconnecting them or even hearing them? Secondly; I feel that it is worth replacing them whilst the car is bare. So what with? I do know that I would like a double din in the future although that's where my ambition stops! I will not be investing in a sub/amp as those days are over. I would however like to introduce some decent speakers to compliment the future double din. What specs should I look for and how much should I expect to pay? Where do I look, CarAudioSecurity? Thanks
  25. Has your build thread begun Parello?
×
×
  • Create New...