Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. That would be good, lets not miss the boat with this one, once its announced they reckon they will be booked out in a day or two, My contact there is Mel, so if any thing else you need to know shoot her an email. Oh nice, thats who was replying on the email Thats good as she's very helpful.
  2. That would be good, lets not miss the boat with this one, once its announced they reckon they will be booked out in a day or two, My contact there is Mel, so if any thing else you need to know shoot her an email.
  3. Nice...How much ?
  4. Thanks again Peter. Your boot poppers solved another problem I had a slight rattle in the boot area, fitted the new poppers, rattle gone..!! :thumbs:
  5. £50 more and you could put down a deposit to the Pure Rally Ibiza party in Aug next. .. :thumbs: Marbella is full but there is a Ibiza one to be announced in Aug.. http://www.purerally.co.uk/
  6. Great find Ian , not to be missed.,
  7. Nice Zed. Good price, should easily sell.
  8. Hi Grundy. I just checked and Marbella is full booked with a reserve list of 20..!, My contact cannot even get a place as all deposits are now taken. Ibiza sounds good. :thumbs:
  9. You can say Z4 on here , but members will assume you are a hairdresser..
  10. Could be anything on the transmission
  11. This is why you dont put lights on a palm tree... :lol:
  12. PM Zmanalex about an engine as he's braking a few Zed's at the moment, sorry to hear about yours.
  13. Welcome to the Forum. . If the car has a whining noise you are not happy with...walk away,, the clutch biting point is quiet high on a Zed.
  14. WOW..mrb how much did that lot cost...
  15. It's OBD 11 Interface.
  16. PM Peteman35 on here and he will re-spring them for you, (check out his thread) I just got a set back from him and they work perfectly. :thumbs: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78643-boot-popperassist-springs-reconditioning/page__hl__%2Bboot+%2Bpoppers
  17. Thats very nice.
  18. Both. Wouldn't be much use if only for night driving.
  19. I got a K1 plate, but missing a blond..!! :scare:
  20. I bow to your superior knowledge Lexx. It just looked similar. It's the earlier model. Like the 350 compared to 370 if you like. The E52 is out now, but I think there are only about 3 in the UK. They look very nice..wouldn't mind one. :thumbs: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-FRESH-IMPORT-NEW-SHAPE-NISSAN-ELGRAND-4-WHEEL-DRIVE-E52-51-V6-8-SEATER-MPV-/251278594413?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a815f116d
  21. I bow to your superior knowledge Lexx. It just looked similar.
  22. Thanks Ian. good article.
  23. A beautiful Zed, Do you know the history of it ?.
  24. a big fine Possibly not even that if Nick Freeman is representing him. Just read up about him. Christ he gets a lot of celeb's off their fines etc. A fair few of them though still get done, just less than they would normally. Will be interesting to see what happens to Derek. I think the footballers round here have him on speed dial! ( pun intended ) . They can afford him, or the Club pays. bet some have a clause in their contract.."If I get nicked get Freeman"..!! :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...