Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Works now..! http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/58944
  2. Just put it up again..!! http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/58944
  3. The Highways Agency is proposing to introduce a speed limit of 60 mph 'for several years' between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week on parts of the M1, for air quality reasons. Plans to extend the scheme to several other motorways, including the M3, M5, M6, M20, M23, M27 and M62, are already being considered for next year. This is just the tip of the iceberg which could lead to a national 60mph speed limit. THESE PROPOSALS MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY. Motorways are a vital part of the nation’s transport infrastructure. The cost to the economy would be huge – greater transport costs, longer journey times, more congestion, less willingness for companies to locate away from London, less willingness for international companies to locate here. In addition it is unfair: transport accounts for just 20% of the UK's CO2 emissions, with cars responsible for just 11%. The motor industry has made enormous gains in recent years to reduce it’s impact on the environment, with cleaner, less polluting cars. :scare: http://epetitions.di...petitions/58944
  4. I would have put a set of plugs in it first..! Might also be a HT lead or a coil pack braking down,
  5. In that case he's just down the road from me at Alexandra Park
  6. Nice V8 in it, not sure it will be any quicker. I had a standard 240Z GT great car.
  7. Just did mine again, I hope we get a few days good weather as I'm fed up cleaning it, I took it around to my office this morning and did it there...!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Always look forward to seeing his pics, glad he's OK. Wonder if he will come to the Ace next Sat, he made it there last year...?
  9. +1 Sent from the golf club... + 2..Outrageous price and it will be + vat ?.
  10. Certainly not, it would be your last jump...
  11. Yep Wasso the man, they look great polished plenum is the way to go..
  12. Source - http://www.the370z.c...otorsports.html Go to "Introductions and Welcomes" and introduce yourself to the Forum.
  13. WhackyWill

    Opinions...

    Cool..
  14. Thanks Gareth but. running my Zed to you is at least £90 and then I cannot get 4 Rays in with tyres..!
  15. Great price for a set of Rays and tyres. I would have them if you were closer. as I have GT's on mine and I would like to change them for Rays and get them done in gold to match.
  16. someone got an extreme bargain ! , OP could have got another £50 for these me thinks ! Has anybody bought them yet....Don't keep us in suspense...
  17. ..It will be full of Zeds..what have I started..
  18. No :wheelchair: ... :lol:
  19. Karcher K2..with a proper snow foam lance..Great results and cheap "ish" .
  20. Welcome to the Forum James, few Zed on here for sale, always best to buy from a member on here..
  21. That's a beauty..any price details..
  22. Run a hair dryer over the paint first and heat it up, it shouldn't crack if its hot.. If you want to be safe rather than sorry, then get Dentmaster they are very good.
  23. WhackyWill

    Ace cafe

    There will always be space, you may not get into the car park straight away (you can park just outside perfectly safe). but some people don't stay long, last year about 2,30 the car park started to empty out and then other people arrived.
  24. Check mine every week, 2006 DE doesn't use a drop between services.
  25. Just been done on here.
×
×
  • Create New...