Sorry to see this, world full of "scum" like that, should put a size 12 up his posterior..!!
Large sink plunger and pull the dent out, with a bit of help from inside this should
just pop out,
Is the 3 straight....???
Is that another Zed behind yours, just make it out behind the BGW..!!
Aye it is, I've never spoken to him since I got my Zed Went to him for advice before I got mine though. Been 6months, not one word
Maybe he jealous of your BGW...
Well steep at £7k bet he wont shift it at that price. 2nd gear can be solved by Molyslip and oil change.
As said above you will get a very nice 350Z GT for that money,
there are a few nice ones on here for sale at the moment.
I would always try and buy one from a forum member as there is a very good chance its been well looked after.
Good luck with your search, have a read through the guides on here about buying a Zed.
Gave mine a quick going over this morning just to get rid of the swirl marks on it. Will give it a good clean before the Ace Cafe meeting next Sat.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would buy a second hand Rolex from a dealer with box and papers, sit on it
for a few years and you will double your money, and have a lovely watch to wear at the same time,..!
BBC Weather said its nice in London on Sat19th up to 23 deg. Lets hope they are right.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743
Just click "further ahead" link.
If I go to Halfrauds in the retail park, I always get a few nice comments
and a few with their iPhone's taking photos of it.
Even rare enough to be invited into the Supercar Paddock Parking at Goodwood.