Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Welcome to the Land of Zed Fay.
  2. You should know not to believe everything you read. I have been in meetings today, and called coffee brakes to follow this thread and comment on it, now why wont the OP tell us the outcome, I'm sure he's not been sworn to secrecy by J17...
  3. Right then... I have been in touch with j17 today. I outlined that my car isn't the 300spec and all that jazz the guy listened and argued his point saying it's not his fault it's someone else's. So he said he'd ring me back and check over everything his end so basically they've rang back and offered me a nice deal which I'm disclosing but I'm happy with it. You haven't told us what the deal was Matt.. We cannot wait..
  4. There is..Mine is an end of April 2006 DE, not sure I would class it as "rare" I class it as one of the last DEs, without the advantage of the up-rev which costs me more money to tax..! But glad your happy.. That salesman can come and work for me..!
  5. All you Northern Boys should know what a Banjo is you got George Formby and that other plucker Billy Connelly..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Grundy loves anything with a BGW..!! :scare:
  7. Corvette C5 nice one can be picked up for about £15k,
  8. Yes it still exists, PM a Mod. Got mine from Mike I think.
  9. AS Lexx said use the Google option, far easier to find threads on here.
  10. Maybe the Red Lion he was thinking about was the pub....
  11. I use this and find it very good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. What exactly was this idiot trying to prove? Exactly that..He's an idiot.. :surrender:
  13. Cannot believe this has run to 4 pages and 63 posts..!! :scare:
  14. Should be with some heat,
  15. or the position of the flux capacitor in the Zed...
  16. 2005 should be a DE..
  17. Good idea is to put a slight smear of vaseline on the seals in Winter to stop them sticking and splitting.
  18. + 1 Good News..
  19. Welcome to the Forum.. Its called the red line...
  20. What is the benefit of it on a standard DE lump ?. What else do yo need with it . See post 7 It looks super cool not just another polished plenum You don't need anything else - but like a spacer you should get it mapped in. They really only give performance benefits if you are FI though Thanks Keyser. Looks super cool
  21. What is the benefit of it on a standard DE lump ?. What else do yo need with it .
  22. Yep. ! there was a GTR in there.
  23. Great price surprised its not been snapped up.
  24. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
  25. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...