Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. What a courageous woman, as you said Girnet, "puts it into prospective".
  2. The initial complaint was from an Asian Woman.
  3. BTCC today Thruxton . Live Timing here. http://livetiming.ts...ming.com/141803 Timetable here. http://www.tsl-timin...2014/141803.pdf on Live ITV 4
  4. Thanks Buster. Will give it a go mate.
  5. Thanks Buster, I suppose that's the easiest thing to do. What's best to tint them with. ? Tint Paint lol !!!! I've only got Gold..!!!
  6. Thanks Buster, I suppose that's the easiest thing to do. What's best to tint them with. ?
  7. Looking to change the side repeaters to these anybody got any floating about if so PM me a price. Thanks.
  8. Good vid worth a watch.. That GTR is something else, he backed off at the end.
  9. Its Grundy's American Cousin.. What a BGW..
  10. You can get Nissan 5 /30 Fully Synthetic on FleaBay or direct from Clark on here. I just buy 2.5 litre and keep it just for topping up between services. So far I have not needed to use it. But you should be OK with what you bought,.
  11. Somebody must want this over the Bank Holiday Weekend
  12. What in it. ??
  13. Sounds like a clear cut case, all in your favour. Just let the insurance Co handle it now.
  14. Your the best at organizing us boys & girls, leave it to you Amy.
  15. Great job. looks the "nuts"..
  16. Ah ! Right its a Bear. So were safe then, no offence to anybody...!!!
  17. Wow the clarity of this photo is impressive! Nice photo This is full of win!! Great photo, clean car.... lovely & low too! Lovely photo . Worth the Zed of the month vote
  18. What about Dad's Army and the "Fuzzy Wuzzy's" does anybody on here know what a "Fuzzy Wuzzy" is...
  19. Welcome to the Land of Zed..
  20. Yep I stuck it on the napkin as the ice around the glass was melting.. Nice cold glasses from the cooler.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. After a clean today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Here's my reward for all that hard work on my Zed..! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Thanks Grundy, I've worn myself out..
×
×
  • Create New...