Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Welcome back to The Land of Zed..
  2. Not really, he not used to these car, he was in 3rd and got pushed off by Collard (as usual) I Collard or Neil cannot get past you they just shove you off. Neil shove off Morgan so glad he also got pushed off. :scare:
  3. What brilliant racing today... :yahoo:
  4. Hope your on first name terms with your Bank Manager.. :scare:
  5. The same Engineer who designed the 305Z Handbrake also designed the Dipstick I'm glad they sacked him after that...
  6. I wouldn't touch any of the above...especially the one with NO rear window... but good find Jetpilot..
  7. There you go Bradders. Nissan 350Z 3.5 Z33 RWD 2002 To 2008, Excluding Cabrio, Lowers Front by -17mm, Lowers Rear by -14mm. Spring Rate Front 6.9 (kgf/mm), Spring Rate Rear 7.2 (kgf/mm). I would have them but would never get over the speed humps at the end of the drive...
  8. Apply the useless handbrake and also put it in gear.
  9. I had a expensive wheel alignment done, does fitting spacers affect that in any way ?.
  10. All Zed handbrakes are "pants"... :surrender:
  11. Brilliant...don't cut it...
  12. Is there a torque figure for them..?
  13. Weather is good so may set up big screen in the garden. Here's the timing link... http://livetiming.tsl-timing.com/143103 Here's the timetable link.... http://www.tsl-timing.com/timetables/2014/143103.pdf
  14. All about to kick off at Snetterton on ITV 4 now..! :yahoo:
  15. Must be one out there somewhere in captivity, waiting to be liberated..!!! :scare:
  16. :lol:
  17. Have a look here..search is your friend".... http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/126997-engine-bay-dress-up-gallery-28.html
  18. Auto Glym "Aqua Wax" while its wet, dry with microfiber very good for a rapid clean and polish.
  19. Just gone through all your posts and cannot find any photos...
  20. I thought you forgotten , so I did the same.. I'll get the Mods to delete mine sorry Steel . and Happy Birthday Boys Ebized Mod edit: stealing Steel Lynx's thunder, eh, hmmmmmm.......now do we give you warning point
  21. GIVE US A CLUE....WHERE..!!!
  22. Dont blame me... :scare:
  23. Lovely Zed Dunks. Great pics.
×
×
  • Create New...