Jump to content

gsexr

Members
  • Posts

    2,067
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gsexr

  1. Do you know what, I looked at SP1 and 2 and didn`t think it was...........In it great how we all want to be the one to guess right...lol
  2. What Car out of interest ?
  3. Stuff the chicken whats the bike mate ? I`ve been scanning the net trying to find which (i`m guessing its a V twin) has the exhaust close to the rear shock but not come up with anything definate. Duke, Honda, Aprillia,KTM....put me out of my misery please It cant be an RC45 can it ?
  4. gsexr

    carbon goodness

    I do like the arse on that
  5. Parking sensors on mine and luv it........You just need to reverse a little slower than normal giving them time to work. Women i work with just backed into the fence as she had the stereo up so loud she could`nt hear the sensors...female what can i say
  6. Trust is a defo requirement.... if its not there its over, simple as that and stop kidding yourself. As for the Kids Same thing, let them grow up and try and remember what you felt like when you were young. We all think we can rule the world in our teens. Educate them about the harshness of the real world but let them make mistakes and be there for them when they do. That way they will grow and develop into real people.
  7. http://swiftrak.co.uk/tracking_solutions/car/ or shop around for different insurance ........Simples.....Sergio you are four days late for work..
  8. Thats the one matey
  9. Spotted in Park Avenue West at 5-30pm tonight
  10. PM sent matey
  11. Another dreamer... :lol: :lol:
  12. Do it nice or do it twice
  13. Wish i`d popped down for a look now
  14. Not bad for a ginger one mate
  15. Quater pounder with cheese and chips gives me all the protein i need
  16. I sold a motorbike to a guy from France He gave me a deposit through paypal, then came over on the euro, saw the bike and was happy. We then went down the high street and i watched him take 4.5K out of the ATM which he had arranged with his bank. We then went to my bank and paid it in. Once that was done and i was happy we went back to the house and i watched him ride off on the bike. I was concerned it was a scam but if you take precautions it should be fine. I made sure the timing was right so the money he gave me could be paid into the bank before he took the bike. That way there`s nothing to worry about.
  17. check out how the change in direction makes him move inside his suit at about 2mins awesome the gforce must be epic.................not jealous at all honest
  18. He was re-newing
  19. Paint the inside white mate it will be a lot brighter but dont do the roof. If it sweats it will drip emmulsion all over the car. (happened to a mate of mine)
  20. The prices of cars has fallen, but the prices of aftermarket parts has not. I can appreciate how some people might not want to spend 20% of their cars' value on just an exhaust, as opposed to maybe 5% just a few years ago. Not saying that this exhaust is priced incorrectly - it's just that the demand has fallen now due to the bracket of people choosing to buy a Zed. Economic global crisis and all that.....Maybe people just don`t have the spare capital anymore so are watching the penny`s
  21. I thought the north was all industrial...
  22. I`ve cut down on the fleet when i sold a few things to get the zed mate. I`ve got a z1000sx and an LC350 My other half rides a ninja 250 And there`s a 140cc pitbike that belongs to my eldest. I`ve got more security on the garage than the house mate.... lol
  23. I do need to repaint my walls and floor
  24. Invidia Gemini fitted last friday and loving it
×
×
  • Create New...