Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Hello and welcome to the forum
  2. Hi mate,any chance of the front bonnet locking,opening catch available thanks
  3. Each to there own,the way I look at it is when I am at a bike show and someone turns up with something that isn't that good then hey it gives me a better chance of winning simples.
  4. Welcome along to Zeditis
  5. Welcome aboard
  6. Also confirm Admiral multi car they mirror your NBC so they will give u discount on both and u can have one third party fire and theft (the focus same as me,) then u can have the Z fully comp with whistles and bells
  7. Welcome Chris I am from west brom myself
  8. Well spotted Ian the Z does look upside down.Car looks good:)
  9. Mopedmark

    My car

  10. Looked like a nice little meet
  11. Is it a carbon sleeve over a jelly feel inner or is it a straight through carbon knob :teeth
  12. this is the place to be for Zeds
  13. :welcome I looked for 6 weeks on auto trader I recon that I paid around 500 more than average but it had 20,000 miles less than average so I think I won we'll with that one so just look around
  14. Looks very nice
  15. Very nice
  16. Very good list
  17. Can't load it at the moment lol
  18. I like the stealthy look this is my little moped
×
×
  • Create New...