Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Keep trying it read it over and over get it right in your mind then have another go I just count it through, have another go
  2. along
  3. Purple mmmm I know a thing or two about purple
  4. along, there's a Z day on the 3rd of August at the Ace Cafe
  5. along
  6. Beautiful photos,
  7. Hi m8 do you think it will be ready for LakeZ ?
  8. Very nice
  9. Glad I live in the midlands chaps,expensive down that Surrey area,You be careful getting genuine Nissan because if it works out to much you may have it written off my mate Kc350 had his roadster write off with not much more damage than that.You could get a really nice aftermarket front bumper a lot less than a genuine.Just a thought.Hope you get it sorted,decent person to leave there details though.
  10. along, pm Keyser he's braking one at the minute
  11. Sorry to see this @*!# Ian
  12. I thought that on Saturday you know
  13. Always leave cars in gear if the handbrake failed it would stop it from rolling
  14. I know Zeds have taken over
×
×
  • Create New...