Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. along Vincent
  2. along
  3. yer the mag is still going strong, I used to be a member of the syndicate at Broadlands lake back in the early 90 s,
  4. Humpy if had a carp magazine back then called Total Carp you would have seen my articles I was once a professional carp fisher in another life I only go to France now
  5. here's another one a little bigger from a couple of days earlier
  6. Did you now, when was that Humpy ?
  7. Bloody hell mate there is always something egh :lol
  8. along from West Bromwich
  9. along from West Bromwich
  10. Hi mate you upgrading or going Zedd less
  11. along and yes budget is good keep looking more chance of a minter from a member perhaps
  12. Hi only just read this as I have been away from here for a couple of weeks :lo: I couldn't have been a twisted gut or Bloat as it is know I have bred and shown dogs for over 30 years, indeed we had a Shar Pei 30 years ago when there were only 200 in the country,Bloat would have killed her within the hour I have lost a couple of Akitas with this and it's not nice I had a third go down with it and he survived but he had to lose his spleen,he went on to live until he was 13, so chin up there is light at the end of the tunnel so to speak hope she gets well soon.As a train of thought as a pup she should be on 4 meals a day until 4 months the drop to 3 times a day then twice a day at 6 months defiantly no exercise for at least 1 hour after food, hope this helps,if you need to know anything just ask
  13. Hi Humpy, that ones just over 50 pounds but its a fantastic looking carp if I say so myself
  14. Ok then Zedds here are a few pics of my battery/ fluid covers with Again my own personal touch, these have coloured tints underneath for added effect, I will be doing these along with loads of other engine bay parts as soon as I sort it out with the Gaffers which will hopefully be in a little while, keep looking as I put more different parts up later
  15. Hi Zedders back from 2 weeks fishing caught a few
  16. Looks really good mate very good job
  17. I like thought of sending them a charge
  18. along Pete
  19. Also the battery and fluid covers have 350 in one and Z in the other I think Ebized has pics of this .
×
×
  • Create New...