Jump to content

lmc

Members
  • Posts

    1,198
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lmc

  1. Gutted for you
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in the south west are you?
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. lmc

    sun set pics

    Cool pic
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. lmc

    Seats

    I was waiting for art automotive,s seats but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
  9. lmc

    Seats

    I wouldn't bought something similar to then in my younger days - had to bin them after a month as they were shocking...squeaking, wearing really bad, not saying about being road tested-don't think they would survive in a small bump! Lol I got sparco rev's in mine, pretty comfy, a bit tight lol not recliners tho, but I like them! Just do a bit of research, but you looking at £400-500 per seat anyway + subframes/runners Been researching for a while just seeing if anyone else had any ideas
  10. lmc

    Seats

    Cheers but there nasty lol
  11. lmc

    Seats

    Hoping to pick your brains. I,m looking to change my seats to reclining bucket seats and quite like the recaro cs seats. Problem is i dont want to spend £1k per seat, so just wondered if anyone knows of similar style seats at a more sensible price.
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Nice. Bikes not bad either lol
  15. Cool i like that
  16. Very sad news
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Thanks for sorting the delivery, got them on but no skin left on my knuckles now lol
  19. Thanks for the kind words
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. .
  22. Welcome to the Forum.
  23. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...