Jump to content

Harryjax

Members
  • Posts

    2,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harryjax

  1. Harryjax

    1st MOT

    Just had a tyre fitted to 370 ready for the first MOT. When I bought the car it had an odd tyre a Bridgestone the others were all Falkens. So I opted for the same to get rid of the odd one on the front. Falken FK453 --245/40R19. Balanced & new valve and Fitted £145. Is that a good price?
  2. Harryjax

    Key fob

    No problem. I await your PM.
  3. Harryjax

    Key fob

    Just a bump. Did I say these are FREE.
  4. Hi Will Read the post in 370 general " key fob ". I've got a few spare and they're FREE.
  5. A blast from the past that was funny when they did it on their Saturday night show. But now it's on the radio all bloody day and I can't get the tune out of my head. I find myself humming, whistling, and even fecking singing it.
  6. Mmmmm... You and I have more in common than I initially would have thought. Commonality leads to dating! Be careful Ekona bbk's on the hunt. Resistance is futile.
  7. I take it you also mean the bike? LOL
  8. Nice ride. And I mean the bike. Welcome to forum.
  9. Hello and welcome.
  10. Your right. I struggled with that full desktop view. How do I get back to the before view on iPhone Chris? Never push your Granny when she's Shaving.
  11. Can't do that PC is dead only have use of iPhone.
  12. If you still want a forum stand ticket. Send me a PM.
  13. I've tried several times keep getting error message in pink banner.
  14. The following errors were found Array This personal message has not been sent This message is displayed when I try to send a PM to another forum member. Any ideas ?
  15. Harryjax

    Key fob

    Not sure if any one is interested, but I acquired a few batteries for the key fob CR2032 3v. I have some spare so if any one would like one for their fob free. Let me know.
  16. Hi.
  17. You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire.
×
×
  • Create New...