Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. I just said its coming up on text check as a Cat C can you give me some more info he said to just call him
  2. bradders wanted one .........to soon
  3. something like this would be good no? obviously with out any budget
  4. http://youtu.be/jh6Iei-IyR0 http://youtu.be/qoloqLVvGpU
  5. StevoD

    350z

    pence or pounds? if it's pence I'll go to 200 ooooh to much for me so
  6. StevoD

    350z

    pence or pounds?
  7. FoxBody mustang next.
  8. whilst we are off topic my buddys sofas for sale
  9. you mean like my build thread which turned to yours and Bulletmagnets Fapfest
  10. its a rainbow farting tartcat ?
  11. when harness are in the bedroom most people dont sleep ok ill leave now this has gone to far
  12. My names Matt and I'm Glass Half Empty guy! Stop pooping on my bonfire today! you need to be more grund and when @*!# goes wrong sleep with your wheels instead of fitting them - They fill that empty part in my bed dont worry mate the BGW fills mine Is it weird I feel left out because I haven't bought parts I can't fit i can sell your a sr20det manifold if your up for a challenge
  13. you been painting again dedman
  14. StevoD

    350z

  15. GSM in Nottingham are good for stuff like this
  16. My names Matt and I'm Glass Half Empty guy! Stop pooping on my bonfire today! you need to be more grund and when @*!# goes wrong sleep with your wheels instead of fitting them - They fill that empty part in my bed dont worry mate the BGW fills mine
  17. My names Matt and I'm Glass Half Empty guy! Stop pooping on my bonfire today! you need to be more grund and when @*!# goes wrong sleep with your wheels instead of fitting them
  18. your next project just make sure they clear the pillars
  19. Anyone one here have an active youtube account they use worth checking out part of me wants to start vloging all the random stuff i end up doing but then part of thinks people just dont need to see that
  20. OldCainners.net Pissthebedheads.org OldAgePerformance.com Sorry im having a slow day at work hope you like your new jag
  21. how we never ran into each other before no idea
  22. im assuming your "hydros" is going to be different to mine
  23. best/most professional looking car there was james deanes loved his old RX
  24. i think the front of a 350 looks a bit rat/mouse ish tho
×
×
  • Create New...