Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. friend of lexxs?
  2. ok no worries balls to ya then
  3. you just want underglow
  4. what time do you need and do you need a lift back?
  5. Facial Logan mpv then barging
  6. Wait Cambridge to Northampton that's not a short trip lol
  7. I live in Cambridge I wait you want mmoney actually I don't
  8. Dammit just got home
  9. True, never, ever again, also where's my £40? It was £30 last weekend I'll buy you a pint should we ever meet
  10. Just not a derv ?
  11. James Deane is a bit of a hero and still to my knowledge undefeted in battle in his professional career although I do recon I could do that on my own the twinning proximity for me would be an issue having been on Track with bizz I know he would have no issue
  12. That's not too hard these days PreferabIe to anything thing that's going to be spat out of X-Factor though... or from that film frozen! Matt you need to let it go
  13. Yeah, but they just in the other warehouse. But the real killer is the MoTec exhaust Yea but what really he needs is Nos the big ones in fact make it two But only if he fills them up enough to blow himself up **** sakes, I'm now going to have to go and rewatch the original movie to get quotes. You bastards I had work to do tonight. There we go the banter bus just arrived MONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Is you windscreen being hit by them pesky manifold washers
  14. Have heard you like the more fresher meat
  15. O come on How Much you paying in protection
  16. I'm not that young.
  17. Yeah, but they just in the other warehouse. But the real killer is the MoTec exhaust Yea but what really he needs is Nos the big ones in fact make it two But only if he fills them up enough to blow himself up **** sakes, I'm now going to have to go and rewatch the original movie to get quotes. You bastards I had work to do tonight. There we go the banter bus just arrived
  18. EnD of the world Oh sh1te, I've not prepared my bunker. Flurk. Going round swear filters naughty naughty Spank me!? Only if I can get a reeeeeewind
  19. Or just snap chat a pic of it to all of your male mates for a laugh. Isn't that right Stevo?! I need add Steve on snapchat, I need to get involved #teamtarmac WOAH stop that train now It's not me sending them is it MD
  20. You Having and issue with quote button tonight RS haha
  21. You got no fans
  22. Seriously if you ever fancy a spirited drive out (driving to your own abilities only no real silly buggary) then give me a shout. Theres a little group of us in reasonably 'performancey' cars (scoobies, focus RSs, STs, VXRs, 335is, m3s etc..) who like to go for a nice country drive every now and again round those parts. More than happy to have someone else tag along if they fancy it. B645 and B660 are group favourites I think Your not part of the Huntingdon lot are you
  23. http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-wealdstone-raiders-got-no-fans-set-to-invade-christmas-top-10-3364/ Best song of 2014 hands down
  24. I know this experience. I bought 10 packs of chocolate fingers for 'work related purposes' and came home to discover 4 boxes gone. IN ONE DAY. Feel your pain both. :byeybye: I'm on a detox a it seem they don't have sugary snacks in Romania everyone eats sunflower seeds :/ I'm Starting to waste away
  25. Swap it for some erm drifted tyres balls nothing else worth haggling with
×
×
  • Create New...