Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Was looking at a few zed's yesterday and noticed that the 2006 onwards Zed's have a few little nifty interior bits like the aluminium/chrome part around the gearstick and heater controls Can these be put onto a pre-2006 car or are they completely separate fittings? Would just spruce up the interior a little in my opinion
  2. Thanks Ian, their site was down last night so I thought they'd gone bust or something
  3. Any idea where I can get one of these now?
  4. Any idea where I can get one of these now?
  5. Preferably used but in good condition to save a bit of cash
  6. Ye I did that on my mondeo st and it completely changes the interior Bit of a ballache to do but worth it in the end
  7. Took a 350 out for a test drive today (no good, bodywork was shocking) and realised that he roof lining is a light vanilla colour. Is there an option for a black roof lining? Would look so much smarter in my opinion
  8. Depends what type of grey I can't stand black suits and most of mine are a dark grey/charcoal colour Light grey looks very old fashioned "Wet suits" (the shiney ones) just make me laugh
  9. smudgedon

    Price

    He's just put the price UP £500
  10. smudgedon

    Price

    Vik, I haven't said no....our communication broke down when you went away lol Mark, it is your old one and your info is very useful I can't decide on azure or sunset
  11. smudgedon

    Price

    I feel like you're trying to tell me something vik? Told him to give me an answer by the weekend
  12. I had a 2007 Audi A3 a couple of years ago DSG box went (semi auto gearbox) and Audi quoted £7200 for parts and labour...... Thank **** it was under warranty! As everyone else has said, much better prices out there
  13. smudgedon

    Price

    Thanks guys Think I'll make a final offer and say that I've got others to look at so he knows he's wasting both our time if he wants to be stubborn
  14. smudgedon

    Price

    True that it is a buyer's market, but this one has everything I want He's obviously pricing it based on the extras but they don't add that much value Any ideas how I might be able to convince him? I already offered to throw in a Mars bar!
  15. smudgedon

    Price

    Hi guys Just wanting a bit of help on a price for a Zed that i'm looking at I saw it about 2 months ago and the seller had it very overpriced. He still has it now, at a reduced price but i feel it's still a little high with an asking price of £8k Spec is as follows: '04 GT model with heated leathers 44k miles P3 service carried out recently 1 months tax 5 months MOT 18" alloys Double din headunit Scorpion exhaust system I've offered him 7700 if he renews the tax for me, do we think this is fair? He's being quite stubborn with his price
  16. Only 1 has RWD which is the tricolore if i remember correctly This is a bog standard Lambo, with 4WD The driver must be an utter tool
  17. Damn straight! Stick by your guns!
  18. Saw this up for sale, not my cup of tea in all honesty Any plans for it?
  19. Make an account on http://www.photobucket.com is the best option Upload them to there and then copy and paste the IMG code into here
  20. I drove one of these on a track day at 17, and i was no where NEAR to spinning it despite hooning it around Donnington Gallardo's grip forever, until you get some understeer
  21. How the **** do you lose control of a 4WD car in the dry!? Prat
  22. Just told the Mrs the list, she comes back with "you get suspenders and stockings when i get all of the things on the girls list" Time to look elsewhere methinks
  23. Old Bentley of some description i think, where abouts is this? There's a Noble M400 that i often see on the way to work
  24. God i can't wait to get my 350z and travel you local lot Lovely pics
  25. Ruh roh
×
×
  • Create New...