Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Seen a set that's 10j all round for super-dish!
  2. Any issues with having some 10J et20 wheels on the front? 19" diameter btw
  3. Check my recent thread in the technical section. A soft bang on he doorcard where the motor is located allowed me to get the window back up
  4. Who sold you those lifter thingy's? Got them off another site
  5. 1st mod went on today - bonnet lifters and standard bonnet arm prop thing removed
  6. Don't get jel.... What are we doing Thursday?
  7. I thought it might have been! Ye I park in the dukes head as I live opposite
  8. Around 6.30pm yesterday I saw a black 57 plate 350z on the forecourt. Anyone on here?
  9. This will make you sick then 22yrs old, 3 points, 1yr ncb and 1 fault claim from 2008 £847
  10. Give me some new wheels then
  11. Checked the wheels tonight, I do indeed have some spacers!
  12. Not keen on that
  13. I need: Blitz spoiler Import rear bumper Nismo rear spats (I think they're called spats) LED rear lights Expensive but worth it
  14. This is my inspiration for the rear
  15. Ooooooh! I'll check when I get home
  16. Are they that heavy?! I know what a difference wheels can make I really love the TE37's but just so expensive
  17. I actually prefer these to the Rays tbh Cragus. I think the Rays sit too far inside the arches Wheels will be one of the last things i do after tuning, most likely be taken to Abbey to get all that stuff done
  18. You found your car yet mate? Yep, check out the 350z general bit
  19. I'd be interested in one
  20. Obviously setup but I still laughed
  21. Just did it again and it worked!!! I love you racinggreen!!!
  22. tried that
  23. Thanks guys
  24. Thanks guys. I don't have time to do that tonight and my window is stuck open! Any suggestions?
×
×
  • Create New...