Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Thanks for the link Ian, will more than likely get them from there now As for the $519 ones, I think I'll pass
  2. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Might get the same colour as the new brake calipers....but I'm not saying anything more than that
  3. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Ian's are being helpful today thanks
  4. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    That's the sort of info I was looking for, cheers Ian
  5. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    I knew it wouldn't be long Git Don't even know if i want purple wheel nuts, as the wheels themselves will be purple
  6. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    How long you had them for Gudzy?
  7. smudgedon

    Wheel nuts

    Found a couple of sets of purple wheel nuts, just wondering what the forum's thoughts are? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140911217345?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648 or http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170989292555?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648 ????
  8. I'm 112 posts shy of 50,000 on another forum
  9. Ouch! Unlucky mate I'd stick another aftermarket one in there, the Bose one is pants. And upgrade the headunit as well, will make for a much better sound
  10. +1. Its a bit of pipe. Some Tommy Kaira ones will be made of lighter stuff and the welds will be better but it wont sound any different. Also silenced decats will still be loud and they will still rasp. That was exactly my thinking, so i think the motordyne art decats are my best option One question, why do you want decats so desperately you can't declare them to your insurance can you? That makes you uninsured which is dodgy these days I told Admiral that I have decats, and then the XYZ pipe has the cat in there which passes MOT They had no problems with it
  11. All of you just shhhh! Jealously is a horrible thing
  12. Oh Nah, feet going purple Just asked Wasso to see if he can annodise them for me, or if he'll tell me to finally **** off
  13. I just took it out of the packaging no polishing mate Thanks again Double decker look? Not sure what you mean mate Just putting the feet purple
  14. New strut brace picked up today courtesy of Steve @ Redline
  15. Had them on the car for 2 weeks now Ride comfort is fine, just as comfy as OEM setup but obviously a bit stiffer. Car feels a lot more stable in the corners whilst still being tolerable on the pot-hole covered UK roads Defo worth the money
  16. smudgedon

    Camber Arms

    Simply lowering will put the camber out, so camber arms are advised to get the setup that you want As Alex recommended, SPC are popular, got them on my car Getting geometry setup at the weekend which will obviously involve the adjustment of the camber
  17. Ann Summers are a client of mine, probably get discounts
  18. Will be paying tomorrow
  19. That for a new or used set Mark?
  20. You're gonna laugh at the price
  21. It's loud Actually yeah it is I definitely heard you going down the M25 from mine.... Not bad Really?! epic
  22. Purple is MY colour thank you very much *waits for Voodoo Vix*
  23. +1 Decats and MD XYZ is sweet. I've have had that for a while and it's only loud when you want it to be Mine's loud all the time because of the 3" mid pipe after the XYZ
  24. Have you sold the springs ect then? Oh, 1 x OEM suspension setup too
×
×
  • Create New...