Jump to content

Mikesding

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikesding

  1. Mikesding

    Back

    From the album: Night Blue 350z

  2. The manual says to start the engine from cold and leave running for a few minutes, turn it off, then check.
  3. I never actually test drove a DE before I got mine, wish I had now so I could compare the differences!
  4. I do find this a bit annoying - they shouldnt activate until 40-50mph or something, as under that speed they spray your entire car and the one behind you in foamy goodness
  5. All changed - didn't realise they'd be so easy, did them all in about 5-10mins!
  6. May well be a stupid question, but I am changing all of my interior lights for LEDs and was wondering if I need to disconnect the battery? Or is there a way to turn the lights off to install them? (I'm thinking about the boot light and dome lights as they will be on whilst replacing) The bulbs I got are the following FYI (thanks to Sam Mcgoo): - Dome Light (http://www.autobulbs...bulbs-30mm.html) - Boot/Numberplate lights (http://www.autobulbs...ed-colours.html) - Sidelights (http://www.autobulbs...-red-amber.html)
  7. Is it just the left clear rear indicator cluster or are both sides available?
×
×
  • Create New...