Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I typed something out but I realise when I'm flogging a dead horse. You carry on
  2. I said they dont pay VED, not they dont pay emissions tax. Mouthwash, I still dont know what youre on about. You have no idea that you mentioned something irrelevant (power stations) as not paying emissions tax (which they do) and then facepalm that they don't pay VehicleED? How many power stations have you seen driving down the road, parking up outside of Co-op and racing around a track? What the actual. They pay their equivalent of VED for their industry, such a strange thing to bring up. OH DO ROCKET SHIPZ PAY VED? NO? WELL THERE WE GO THEN. Have the school holidays started early or something?
  3. Looks much better with the Rays!
  4. Basically you said something completely irrelevant to try and prove a point and then when it got picked up on you face palm as it's nothing to do with the original conversation of things paying VED for using the road? Yet you brought it up? See where this is going? So yeah.... And also someone mentioned something about quoting over and over again...
  5. Im starting to worry here - why mention BTCC cars when we are talking about road tax? I brought power stations into it as they are an example of something that creates emissions but is not a vehicle, I thought that was relatively obvious? Has the school holidays started early or something? What? You should probably take some of your own advice.
  6. So why mention power stations when we're talking about vehicles??
  7. You had a pony tail?
  8. No, Im with other Steve on this - its for vehicles used on the road and is calculated by emissions. Its not just vehicles or BTCC cars would have to pay it, its not just emissions or power stations would have to pay it. As for horses vs dogs, its entirely down to the health aspect, no-one has a problem with horses shitting in fields? Are people just being pedantic for the sake of it - stop and think before you type. Ummm, they do pay tax don't they?
  9. I can at least tell you that you have a DE engine. I can't really comment on the oil consumption but I guess if you've been ragging it for 1500 miles it might use some oil, if you've driven 1500 well mannered miles then you might have a problem?
  10. I was going to post something similar to Stevo, it would have just been easier to read.
  11. i get it often even post a picture where once means i have to walk in the road or walk threw a 2 square ft clump of @*!# Did it ruin your day?
  12. What about if it was all over the pavement, how would everyone feel then? Just curious. I can't say I've ever had a problem with horse plop, it's not exactly common.
  13. I'd like to see someone else do it and afford to buy anything else but value beans with the profit they make....
  14. Sounds good but I'd rather an android device, I'm guessing it will be just as feasible
  15. See I'd want that, with a decent lid / shutter on it so I could hide it away. Once it was in I'd have no plans to keep removing it, it's a bit of a faff and easier to steal if I forget it.
  16. I think personally I would prefer something like the picture in Vlad's post, built into the console sort of thing. I'd be quite keen to able to keep it out of sight when I'm not in the car too. Just my personal taste of course which may not fit with the majority.
  17. What would be looking at in terms of cost? It's something I'd be interested in depending on cost.
  18. Yeah that ones been on for a while, was on Dave originally Noticed the plate on it? It's a 12 plate or something if I remember correctly. Nope it's not a 12 plate they have used poetic license there Yep they have (used poetic license), I was just curious as to what the number plate actually belongs to if anything.
  19. Ah, didn't realise you had a build thread. Looking very good and excellent choice in suspension although the adjusters in your boot go a lot further than mine? Guess it might have been a revision. As for the belt for those that are wondering, I've ordered this from the states: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Serpentine-Belt-Micro-V-Premium-OE-V-Ribbed-Belt-GATES-K060790-/271238588599?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f271468b7 £22 delivered can't be bad, right? I can't find anything in UK really that matches Chubby Ninja's belt. I wish I had some spare dosh for new wheels high on my list but not sure if I want to lose the Rays as they are veeery light. Anyway, keep up the good work!
  20. Yeah that ones been on for a while, was on Dave originally Noticed the plate on it? It's a 12 plate or something if I remember correctly.
  21. Good to see that you guys don't mess about.... With cars that is.
  22. Big box of treats! Also inside are some Berks decats and an AEM AFR gauge
  23. We hadn't heard from you for a while so I thought this might have been yours: http://www.350z-uk.c...-available-cms/
  24. FUUU stupid post editor
×
×
  • Create New...