Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Didn't RevUPs have a 7k RPM redline? Or was that the HR? That's the only thing throwing me off.
  2. Looks RevUp to me Edit: just noticed your dials.. You have RevUp interior but DE dial?
  3. The thing is, you've not fixed the problem - you've just hidden it.
  4. I'm just awaiting Stevo's response
  5. Really? i cant once think about the subject of rocket bunny coming up 25 times, i also don't remember anyone being called uneducated on the subject of rocket bunny, But if you know more about rocket bunny than the rest of us im sure we would all love to hear.
  6. FUUUU
  7. Dedman should get there early and stand there with a banana strapped to his head so we know where to go.
  8. OH RLY?
  9. Can't believe people are moaning about the brembos, they're the sort that think hanging a scented tree on their rear view mirror is a modification so I wouldn't worry about them. Looks good in my opinion, I even think black cars should have had the option of red from the factory
  10. Looking good, those old discs look pretty shocking.
  11. You're hove area aren't you? Just over an hour each way I think Hove? Nah close enough ubt it's about 40 miles from me so I should be able to make it
  12. What, I don't know how far it is from me.. I was talking about Stevo but I'll take the drink offer haha
  13. 4 hours of driving to stand around in a car park for an hour, gg.
  14. Just had mine done and it was 2.5 degrees at the rear, it's now 1.5 degrees.. I like it
  15. PM the new owner of your car, he might want 'em
  16. Yeah come on dedman, make a decision already. Geeeeeeeez
  17. They definitely are the best Jags I've seen, the second one down (x-type I think?) is my favorite.
  18. You'll be fine with the decat what Mark is trying to say (I think) is that you've got blue smoke because your engine is burning oil, the cats aren't going to solve the problem so no point putting them on.
  19. I say might as I've got to hope the car is running.
  20. Sounds a decent price to me if it include paint and prep of the spoiler!
  21. I might be there....
  22. Make it next week please Edit: I forgot to say welcome! If you're quick enough you can buy some of the old bits off your car in the for sale forum!
  23. that nice of you in nigeria they just take it from you, no real say in it good stuff its work clothes
×
×
  • Create New...