Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I said whenever not wherever.
  2. Oh well, I'm up for another meet whenever.. Any excuse to drive the car, the noise is so addictive
  3. We got on like a house on fire.
  4. All part of the fun... I will jack it up at the weekend but it doesn't smell like leaking fuel in my opinion.
  5. Just kidding, looks really good just need to lower it a bit! Now I'm the jealous one
  6. looks alright
  7. Hey, I've made it 300 miles so far on that belt I think the car might be over fueling just a little bit too much. £40 of fuel got me 80 miles (not driving that hard). That's about 12 MPG, or is that about right for being boosted? Not something I ever thought about or really care about the car just stinks of fuel.
  8. Really good progress keep up the good work.
  9. Why have you photoshopped a bit of my bumper out to make it look damaged..? Good meet, was nice to put some faces to names. Edit: Oh, Grundy, Rjohnson, Aaron...Didn't fancy turning up? Let downs!
  10. Woah woah woah, that's English for stop a horse. What do I disagree with you on? :o Although sometimes you're a bit of a pleb.
  11. I have plenty of fun in my car with the TC switched on, is my opinion invalid because you don't like the TC?
  12. Has anyone actually said that you'll die if you switch it off? Or suggested as much take your time before you reply Stevo, I haven't had time to distribute my dictionary.
  13. Welcome, car sounds awesome totally jealous dude, get some pics up asap Which thread did you mention this in?
  14. Then you need to adjust your driving style surely? (not that you have to but for the sake of this conversation) If you're making the TC come on it's because the wheels are losing grip so if you do it without the TC on you're still losing grip it's just nothing is molesting your experience. I guess it's horses for courses but I don't find it restrictive at all, apart from when I want to get out in a small gap on a damp road
  15. My TC doesn't come on and I've got a SC bolted on (unless I hammer it in first), I would suggest better tyres...
  16. I keep mine on all the time, not really worth switching off on public roads
  17. Yeah, I will get the Dyno print out up - it's not bad the car is good fun to drive now I just have this feeling the pulley isn't doing me justice. Which should be understandable as it ending up sticking towards the end of the day, I think whatever I get once the pulley is sorted I will be happy with even if it's the same, I just currently have no confidence in it
  18. If you're going to bodge a job, you should bodge it properly Also, if you'd like to bring some pens to doodle on the corner of the bumper you're more than welcome too I'll bring the rest of the splitter and maybe we can cable to it back on...
  19. Now I can phone the police ahead of time saying there is man in a car park that tried to kidnap me with cable ties, saying he wanted to drill my jaffas.
  20. I was just going to put a screwdriver through it but sure, why not.
  21. Yeah, I think they are the ones... I will check later and let you know, that'd be awesome if you could bring some... Also bring some cable ties dedman..
  22. Don't try to initiate me into your drifting club, you always try to recruit people at their weakest.
  23. Yeah, you might need to bring some of those popper things with you then as I'm assuming they went flying all over the road when it got ripped off
  24. Thanks mate, including fitting you're looking around £6k in total if my quick maths is correct.
×
×
  • Create New...