Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Welcome, love the number plate
  2. Bump, wheels and bumper still available.
  3. Not that I can help with your issue but my other half has an R53 mini and we're always having problems with it Just got off the phone with the garage this morning and it needs a new crank pulley at £320 odd fitted recently had £500 worth of suspension work done and then before that had around £800/1ks worth of other stuff replacing (steering pump leaking etc..).. It still needs the aircon fixing but apparently the part is about £800 so she will just have to drive with the windows down if she's hot It's not been cheap ownership, that's for sure.. The sodding thing has only done 50k miles.
  4. I think you'll both be big losers.
  5. http://www.ebay.co.u...258868281&rt=nc Love the title
  6. I had to eat as fast as possible so that I could steal the girlfriends food
  7. I found that I ate food too quickly (I'd finish my dinner when the girlfriend wasn't even half way done), when I started to pace myself my food portions went down quite a bit. I don't know if that's worth a try? I'm not sure if there is any science behind it but I guess the extra time gives your stomach a chance to register what's going on.
  8. Yeah but you know if you eat food quickly.
  9. I ate less crap and done the 7 minute work out (3/4 times a week) I now feel and look a lot better I still eat shite because it tastes so delicious just in moderation. Do you eat food quickly Steve? Edit: Just realised, multiple Steves.. Stevo.
  10. Stop giving out bad advice.
  11. Wheels is on the cards, BGW isn't currently planned. Although they look okay I don't see one on my car
  12. You have a SC, nuff said. Now I have to get the style right, performance first, looks second
  13. Errr? Where did you get that from. Also nothing wrong with asking for advice, that's the first step to the right path surely. Why berate someone for trying to seek help. I got it from my book called "Obvious Things" Do you think eating a pasta bake late at night then toast before bed helps or hinders weight loss? You mean you got it from your book of 'things I made up'?
  14. Looks awesome, I've got a lot of work to do to get anywhere near this standard!
  15. Errr? Where did you get that from. Also nothing wrong with asking for advice, that's the first step to the right path surely. Why berate someone for trying to seek help.
  16. Yeah, the beany and beard is so 2003.
  17. I seem to recall you necking one back when you got out the car too
  18. If you need energy drinks etc to stay awake/alert it's because your diet sucks. Edit: If you like to drink it just because it tastes good, well that's up to you
  19. Where did you go? Also, ask for the y-pipe back so you can inspect it yourself.
  20. Stop eating so much pasta too, it's sneaky. A friend of mine recommends having a protein shake instead of the snacks as although it doesn't do anything in terms of building muscle if you're not doing the excercise it keeps you full and isn't half as bad as a redbull/chocolate bar. Use hazelnut milk too. Then do the 7 minute work out 3 times a week, download it on your phone
  21. You put the drill on the paintwork and it slipped off on it's own! I just laughed at it doing so I'm pretty sure you said 'Yeah just put it down on the bonnet I just detailed'
  22. You did look a bit like a salesman 'here look how shiny it makes my car, look how slippery it is!'
  23. And what looks like a sat on nismo filter, he just wanted to show off I reckon.
  24. I was surprised that you turned up.
×
×
  • Create New...