Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. There we go, updated my original post - sorry for the confusion was doing it whilst trying to do a million things at work.
  2. I hosted the wrong picture while I was at work. Let me update it
  3. Good man Adrian, I'll let you know.
  4. Well, they haven't been confirmed as the problem yet so we will wait and see what the next development is.
  5. Because I purchased them in a refurbished condition privately so if these are the issue then I have no come back, I just have to swallow the bitter pill and buy a new set.
  6. Yeah, I think the quantities the injectors are putting through are okay it's the spray pattern that's potentially causing the issue which is why they've suggested refitting them and seeing if the problem follows.
  7. So, the car is currently at Abbey having a few things done - mainly finding out what is causing the lumpy behaviour at 2k~ ish RPM and the first place they started was the injectors. The results are not great so hopefully this will resolve my issue, injector 4 was from bank 2. They are refitting the injector to bank 1 to see if the problem follows it, I'm hoping it does because I don't want to have to replace injectors on top of replacing whatever else is wrong! More updates as Abbey give them to me.
  8. Yeah that's fine because it's just a term to describe someones way of 'carrying' themselves....
  9. Is there? I don't think I can name too many. Not trying to be argumentative, I'm more worried I'm missing the obvious! The closest I can get is Lily Savage, but then that for me isn't quite the same as being camp. I couldn't tell you why, though. David Walliams, a bloke at my work, Grundy etc etc Wait David Walliams isn't gay?!??!? 'a bloke at my work' That's what I would say if I couldn't name anyone I'm anything but Camp the only thing that comes close to being camp is Camping Anyway, you were the one that wanted to wrestle me! Ok darling
  10. I can't say I'm a fan of him but I wouldn't say 'get that camp homosexual off my screen' I'd probably say 'get that sausage nigel off my screen'.. Much more PC.
  11. Is there? I don't think I can name too many. Not trying to be argumentative, I'm more worried I'm missing the obvious! The closest I can get is Lily Savage, but then that for me isn't quite the same as being camp. I couldn't tell you why, though. David Walliams, a bloke at my work, Grundy etc etc
  12. If more people were like that a few years ago, perhaps certain atrocities wouldn't have been committed.
  13. But, when you comment on Danny Dyer you don't say 'Man, he's acts too straight for me, we get it you like fanny, give it a rest'.. So why go 'I couldn't stand the show because of the homosexual'? There is no need to point out the guys sexuality as there are plenty of camp men that are straight, what does it have to do with anything?
  14. What does the fact that the presenter is a homosexual have to do with it? I reported this post a few days back so refrained from saying something in the vein hope something would be said to you about it. Apparently not. If you're such a bigoted homophobe that you can't watch a programme which features someone who's gay that's your issue, not the programmes. You don't need to bring it into the general forum for all to see. You could have quite frankly said "I watched the jump and it was crap" Meooow
  15. Why didn't you put the front arms up for sale sooner. GLWTS
  16. Happy birthday both
  17. Haha, this is true... We can have a 'fit suspension to Grundy's car' party in a few weeks. Let's see who turns up could make a good video Oh God.
  18. Yep, I'll be out and about in it this year hopefully. Yeah, the wheels are nice but I have to convince the fronts to quit their rubbing. It's driving me mental
  19. Haha, this is true... We can have a 'fit suspension to Grundy's car' party in a few weeks. Let's see who turns up
  20. To the caravan!
  21. For sale thread now locked and I'm keeping the car. The car is currently at Abbey to have various bits and bobs done, can't wait to get it back.
  22. Mods, please close the thread. Car no longer for sale, I can't part with it.
  23. There is a thread on here from someone who purchased one from Amazon and it was a genuine one so at the price it's currently at I would be inclined to buy the genuine one.
  24. Looks like the one from Amazon is a genuine item, so will probably fit better over the replica ones available.
  25. Yeah, I got rekt.. respawn right on top of the pit boss while Grundy is throwing a gas canister on him.. instant death. Although not as funny as the time I shot the gas canister you were carrying 'Why do they keep blowing up??!?!?'
×
×
  • Create New...