Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. If you have someone that can repair flexi's I have a Cobra y pipe going cheap.
  2. Deposit has been taken, just waiting for the exhaust to be removed and collected. Will update this thread if something should happen.
  3. mouthwash

    Y-pipe

    Sorry matey, I just spoke to a couple of guys about it at work, and they reckoned it would be a bit of a mare to be honest... Otherwise it would no doubt be the easiest thing to do lol. I got the non blowing side repaired in Germany with zero fuss, I don't know what is wrong with English garages.
  4. mouthwash

    Y-pipe

  5. Love those Enkies, suspension on the cards? What front bumper you planning on buying?
  6. It's confirmed. Tesco = Illuminati From the conversations I've had with them, they've never denied it.
  7. Hmm, I'm not sure to be honest but I think it has those sorts of ratings / features noted on the tyreleader site.
  8. I've never ran MPSS so I can't comment, however I really liked the Goodyear tyres and I know several others on this forum used them too. Plenty of grip, even on my charged zed
  9. I'll add mine after it's back from Abbey next week
  10. Goodyear eagle F1s AS2s from tyreleader are my recommendation.
  11. Won't putting the tyre down to 225/40 - 245/40 put the speedo out? I wouldn't do it personally.
  12. Deposit now taken, sold pending removal and payment.
  13. That is one spicy interior.
  14. Don't worry, the nachos are still safe despite my better judgement Ooo, what you got coming Stevo..?
  15. Cheers, got a few more tasty treats for the car to install this weekend (maybe even an additional item if it turns up on time.. ) then off to Abbey on Monday for a service and hopefully get the boost leak resolved. Define Tasty treat - I can't wait to carry on modding your car in the cold weather -.- You love it... I don't want to give it away just yet what the tastiest of the treats is.
  16. Cheers, got a few more tasty treats for the car to install this weekend (maybe even an additional item if it turns up on time.. ) then off to Abbey on Monday for a service and hopefully get the boost leak resolved.
  17. I've been looking for one of these for a while, it's the only exhaust I want.....But I fail to see how this is a bargain considering its condition. I don't mean to be rude but it has no y pipe, and dented tail pipe and damage to the back box. I appreciate they are rare. But they are not a very expensive exhaust new and exhausts don't last forever. Am I missing something? No offence intended to the op it's a genuine question. It doesn't have the y-pipe you are correct, it would be more expensive if it did (probably in the £800 region). It looks a little dirty because it's been used on the road, I need to take it off and clean it but the back box is not damaged. The mid pipe silencer is scratched but it doesn't cause any issues. Genuine Nismo items command a premium.. It's just how it is
  18. It'll be worth the trip...
  19. Please get the c-west Grundy...
  20. Are you at least running spacers so your wheels don't look lost with your new kit?
  21. Did you end up buying some wheels? That rear bumper looks good on Mike's red one, so hopefully look good on yours. I thought it might be a bit too fussy with the lip/ridge at the top of the bumper but it's not too bad once fully painted by the looks of it.
  22. To keep it in perspective, how many Zeds were sold in the UK and how many engines have failed because of the wrong fuel being put in? Yeah, we see the occasional thread about engine failure but there are 100s (1000s..?) of members on here with cars that are just fine. I think everyone is just trying to keep you level headed about the risk you're going to take.
  23. It was a bit windy out and thought the mods might throw it out if I didn't conform, I had to get the perfect moment in between the gusts of wind to get it properly
  24. I have a Nismo exhaust for sale, it's only coming off because it's too quiet for my taste and I've gone right to the other end of the spectrum with my next choice. This is a good upgrade for those that want a little bit more noise on their car but it's just not cut out for supercharged life (it made more power than my Cobra too). I purchased this about 5 months ago when I was replacing my Cobra system off of another forum member. The exhaust is in good condition with no cracks in the system, however there is a pin dent in the tips and the center pipe silencer is scratched (unable to see with it on the car). The exhaust is still on the car for now until the replacement shows up but it should be off by the end of this week, however I have taken a few pictures of it on the car to show that I have it in my possession. I will clean it up and post better pictures when it is off. This one is courtesy of Grundy thinking it would be funny to molest my backbox..... Here is a picture of what it looks like cleaned up: This item is for collection only so the buyer can satisfy themselves, if the buyer wants to arrange collection that is up to them but they will assume all responsibility for that. This does not include the y pipe but was prone to failure anyway. I'm after £650 for the backbox and centre pipe, it can be purchased with my Cobra y pipe (that requires new flexi's) for a package deal if anyone is interested in a full cat back system. Collection from Worthing, West Sussex. Thanks for looking.
  25. Tyres sold, y pipe still available.
×
×
  • Create New...