Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I think I've got one that you can use to test, I'm in Worthing.
  2. What do you mean StevoD is right? Look at my post.. And Ekona, money on that not being on purpose
  3. Please tell me these are grids 255 on the front unless you want slight stretch but both would be fine for TC (I think). If you get 235 on the front you'd be better off with 265 to get the same amount of tiny stretch on the tyres.
  4. Bullies.
  5. Yeah, I did the bed in procedure too.. I think it's the fronts where I retained the old discs, maybe I need to go give it a few more heat cycles.
  6. Cheers GM, not sure if I'll be storming down the autobahn this time. I only have to keep up with a few Mini's and Grundy, should only have to use 30% throttle
  7. Been busy getting the car ready for Germany recently, got a new clutch installed at SMD in New Haven (recommended by Abbey) who were fantastic and the clutch is awesome. Changed my front / rear pads and rear brake discs (ds2500 pads) which are all well and good but getting a minor bit of squealing at very light pedal usage. Done a quick oil change which turned into a bit of a drama as it turned out the new filter had a split in the gasket which I didn't spot, this ended up with about half a litre of oil pissing out after starting it up. All ready to go tomorrow!
  8. As Zeppo said, it's probably not an import. I was just giving you things to look out for to confirm it's not.
  9. If the last one is an import they've changed the bumpers around, the alloys are the standard GT alloys as the Rays were optional extras. Also check which side the indicators are on (they'll be on the right if it's an import), the VIN number will start with Z33 if it's an import too I believe.
  10. You're lucky they didn't pull you over for middle lane hogging.
  11. mouthwash

    Motordyne MREV2

    Whatever :s I was talking to the guy that linked your EXHAUST products.
  12. mouthwash

    Motordyne MREV2

    Ok, but it's not the exhaust... That's TDX?
  13. mouthwash

    Motordyne MREV2

    Isn't he talking about the plenum spacer?
  14. What's the time frame on the GB?
  15. Yeah, it is coded to your car and needs to be seperated before it can be attached to another car... So yeah, it's an oddly sized paper weight at the moment unless you want it back in your car.
  16. Just FYI, if you haven't divorced the bose unit from your car it will be useless to someone else.
  17. I'd like one if I wasn't so poor
  18. Disgusting what's this place called?
  19. I've just changed my discs(rear)/pads (all) and I don't have a spongy feeling to my brake pedal, sounds like they've got no clue what they're doing. Did they sort your wheels for you?
  20. Some of those boats are proper grim.
  21. Plenty of boats where you live as well, I don't think it would be hard to take one while the tide is in.
  22. Best thing to do is leave the country.
  23. You really believe that GM? Okay.
  24. What I was getting at is that your post & "like" of Dans post were both basically implying that Danny is doing something wrong in the way he is driving which is why people are shaking their heads at him. I didn't really think that was fair of you to point that accusation at him especially as you've posted videos of yourself being a bit of a hoon. Not saying I've never done it, ...but still sometimes people will be disapproving of your car or driving & shake their heads even when you're really doing nothing wrong. And do you really think I need to post boost?, ...come on. What was I accusing him of exactly? You're point is fairly... well, pointless, I think you were looking for some opportunity to be a white knight. All I insinuated was that there is a reason why everyone is shaking their heads, it was neither a disapproval or an approval of his driving. I was pointing to the fact that if you're continually getting negative attention there is a reason for it. The world doesn't hate you because you drive a 5k Nissan, they aren't jealous of something worth less than the change in my back pocket, they just think you're driving like a pr1ck. If I drive like a bit of a plonker and I get a comment/head shake I don't come on the forum wondering why someone shook their head at me. It's pretty obvious why they're shaking their head at me, they disapprove of what I'm doing. There are plenty of videos all over this forum of people (Wales for example) driving like prats, that's got nothing to do with trying to highlight to someone that maybe they're the problem.... Has it?
  25. Are we talking about the same car??? You do own a 350z, right?
×
×
  • Create New...