Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. 14N

    To tint or not?..

    Yes mate, was relatively local to you. Ultimate Wraps nr Dudley (Brierley Hill). Jack there is great at what he does. Tell him I sent ya More details in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71896-roof-wrap-and-rear-window-tint/
  2. 14N

    To tint or not?..

    Cheers Andy. I was looking at your pic above and wondering if the same could be done with the 70. Whioch, by the looks of it, it can (Do it, do it, do it, do it....).
  3. 14N

    To tint or not?..

    It will look different on the OP's car though as he has a black car. I had mine done (one shade lighter than limo) aswell as my roof to continue the same line over the car. Obviously the same principal wouldn't apply to a black car. Go for it! It can be removed if you really don't like it
  4. Haha Good spot!
  5. Thought I'd stick this here Mitz http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85425-cougar-store-leicester-meet-sunday-15th-june/ Hello and to the forum Billy
  6. Yep, and they'll be on Gumtree in the next 5 minutes "Cheap wheels, fast sale needed"
  7. Currently rying to generate interest for the West Mids Massif : http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85419-west-mids-japfest2-drive-in-sun-17th-august/ So whoever signs up for this we'll also meet up with you guys at Donington services too
  8. Aww man! Why is it when I decide on what I'm going to wear, someone always decides to wear the same!
  9. Cool. If we can fit that big block around the sides of my car for my track session, that'll be great
  10. Nuts It looks like the track sessions are sold out anyway http://japfest2.seetickets.com/event/japfest-2/donington-park/751557/
  11. Hello and If you're in North Wales, keep your eyes (and ears) open for 50 Zeds prowling around the countryside next weekend.
  12. I had an F reg Vauxhall Nova 1.3 SR. Was great until I saw an Orion smash into the back of a van at a zebra crossing. I stopped to see if anyone needed assistance until 30 seconds later someone smashed into the back of me....
  13. 14N

    Wales Prep

    I'm gonna give mine a wash, clay, polish and wax this weekend and worry about a few finishing touches under the bonnet during the evening next week. That's the plan anyway.
  14. No wonder you're so keen on sorting out that detailers open day! All becomes clear now Stu.
  15. Oh yeah, forgot about that. Was gonna say it doesn't matter now cos you've paid anyway. But you haven't. The price just went up significantly I'm afraid Stu. Nothing I could do, it's the state of the current economy....
  16. Haha ^^^ ^^^ Probably not.
  17. I'll talk your round it over a pint Deal Although I assume you mean in Wales, not in pit lane at Donington
  18. I am very tempted, as I would really like to have driven around the legendary Donington Park circuit. I will re-assess my own personal driving skills after Wales...
  19. I might be interested in a track session. I've never been on track in a road car (and certainly not my own), so would be 'taking it easy' to say the least! I've been to Donnington a number of times following MotoGP, BSB and WSBK, but have not been round the track. So this opportunity looks to be a no brainer for £25. I'm just concerned that there'll be Impreza, Evo and Civic Type R drivers wanting to prove their cars are faster than a Zed (my Zed) which would probably result in the red mist creeping in and me parking up un-gracefully in the kitty litter. Or even worse, damaging my Zed Any thoughts/comments from the guys that have done similar track time, with Joe Public in their own cars (not dedicated track days etc)?
  20. If every forum member going to Wales donates £1, that'll be another £50 or so towards your target. £2 will be a nice £100 (that maths took a while). Maybe drop a message and link to your Just Giving page within the Wales thread Lyndz? It's just a quid, no one's gonna miss a quid, but if a lot of us give a quid, that's a lot of quids.
  21. Awaits future 'Car of the month' entries featuring strategically placed females.
  22. We're gonna attach it to Matt's BGW and let him fly the flag - literally!
  23. That explains a lot....
  24. Hope it's something simple (like a heatshield) and nothing serious. I'd definitely hide the Zed keys from hubby.
×
×
  • Create New...