Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. I averaged 30mpg back from wales with cruise set at 80mph on Friday night. Been driving around in a Fabia 1.2 for the last week and that thing is pretty dam good on fuel. 740 miles cost me 80 quid.
  2. Sports cats for £249?! Sure they are not decats bud.
  3. 370Ad

    Side by Side

    Very nice! Saw this one on AT/PH when I was looking for mine
  4. Cheers for the photos! Should have kept the 50 one haha
  5. Good man! Thanks for the info Will get a cooper s one ordered later.
  6. Had one in the 350 and it very useful. Can only see a massive 85 quid one on eBay.... Is there one for the 70 with a similar design to the 50? Thanks!
  7. Was happily going to fit a double din sat nav unit into the new 70 but after reading up on some guides from the US I am finding it hard to source the right parts. From what I have read so far I need the wiring loom and steering wheel controls. Anyone know of UK suppliers for these? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated! I did the 50 so hoping it will be similar.
  8. Need to change your photo as well mate Package in the post.....No worries about money, you'll pay me in advice no doubt Don't worry will get that done once it's been cleaned. Thanks! Much appreciated
  9. My god that's mental! :|
  10. Well you have to get the basics in order first Currently on the train to pick her up...excited
  11. Cheers for the photos mate. Unfortunately I have a pet hate for exhausts that stick out too far....its the OCD in me!
  12. £179 delivered from Poland.......Anyone taken the punt yet? http://www.ebay.co.u...=item417d3774df
  13. I have not taking my car so don't know the track limitations, I will download a DB tester and get a reading for you this weekend Its usually about 98db @ 4k rpm for a track. I can't imagine this being more than that with just the BB removed but you never know! Cheers for your help
  14. 370Ad

    OHH YYESSSSS

    Just insured mine and its gone up £200 over the 350 but its still just under £500. So for an 18k sports car and a 25 year old its not that bad
  15. How loud are we talking with these short tails.... Will you still be allowed on track with the standard mid pipe/cats?
  16. Thanks guys! A PM has been sent
  17. Would like it changed to 370Ad for obvious reason please
  18. Just driven off Enjoy! Mods please lock.
  19. I hope it's not that blue thing that Adam (350Ad) was trying to sell. He did a good job of that accident repair, but I know he was trying to shift it before the engine finally gave up. Congrats and Ha...yes, that's the one. Us rookies always get the wool pulled over our eyes Seriously, can't wait....picking it up in a few hours. Hope it's nice and shiny 350Ad......might need to rethink your username though? Cheers everyone for the welcomes Haha thanks Ian....always good with your first impressions I do indeed need to change my username....need to find the car first though Nightmare so far!
  20. PM convo started with the both of you
  21. Dont believe I have the bolt mate. Can double check if I do though! Happy to split it if that works
  22. i can arrange it but postage and packaging will be at your cost *just a note to the person or future people saying ship with *insert name* its only £30 and then when i say ok but i want £45 dont get pissy with me unless you just want me to put a label on each wheel and send them without any packaging* Don't start charging £65 an hour like some guy on here tried to do when posting drop links out
  23. Just take your time and make sure you have the proper tools mate. Sparks aren't too bad if you have a long extender and belts are dead easy. Print off the guide, read it a few times and you will be good
  24. Are you possibly the guy that phoned the seller on the Thursday or Friday i was heading down to collect it? The seller mentioned a couple guys were very interested. It is lovely! Yep that was me. He said he would phone if you didn't want it! To start with he told me the exhaust was quiet but then I mentioned I had a 350 he opened up a bit about the decats
  25. Lovely looking car....Your the second new 70 owner that's beaten me to a car in the last two weeks! Even more of a shame for me as it looks in great condition. Congrats bud!
×
×
  • Create New...